1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Online Poker

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Eric, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Eric

Eric Senior Member

I just started this weekend at Pokerstars.

I dominated the .01/.02 tables and then lost it in minutes on a couple stupid hands (on my part) at the .05/.10 tables where the real (for poor people) money is at.

This stuff is addictive, but you can definetly make money doing it. I haven't read any poker books and I'm able to dominate the small tables, and at the .05/.10 tables I can play there too...I may have to invest in a couple of the books mentioned in the poker book thread...

Eric

2. PeterMetro

PeterMetro Senior Member

I play at Party Poker. I like it - you get some real fish.

3. dumadiscount

dumadiscount Well-Known Member

i play at pokerstars mainly. best interface, but not many fish.

for online limit i recommend reading winning low limit poker by lee jones and also the book by carson.