• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Onitsuka Tai Chi Kill Bill Limited Edition US11 EUR45 (New In The Box)

spanisheyes

Reaction score
Hello I am selling this pair of shoes in brand new conditions in the box. These are the official Kill Bill models made by Onitsuka for the movie in a very limited run, not the knockoffs you find on ebay or the models they try to pass as the official models, these are the same Tai Chi models worn by Uma, black stripes and yellow color.

The reason I am selling these is I am a 46EUR size and they do not fit my feet right, they are quite tight. They have never been worn outside, just tried them out in the living room therefore they are clean and new, with just a few dust and dirts on the sole.

These are beautiful shoes in brand new conditions and I would love to keep them, I took a chance when i bought them without trying them after looking for these models for 6 years. In fact I am still looking for the exact same model with a slightly larger size.

The price for these is US$ 300 shipping included.

Please PM me or email me through the forum if interested! Also let me know if you have any questions!!

12269494__1186447694__1__1-f8e03c14d5e31794dc8737107f417f4d.__big__.jpg

12269494__1186447694__0__2-edac9bb075cec6994041ec79c0a44b22.__big__.jpg

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
I'm no expert, but I think the normal sizing conversion would be closer to
11US = 44 EU

spanisheyes

Reaction score
Hi there.

This is what's written on the box: US(Unisex) 11 - EUR 45 - CM 28 - US (Women) 12.5 if that helps.

And on most online conversion charts you'll find, US 11 = EUR 44.5/45 = UK 10.5

hope that helps!

spanisheyes

Reaction score
250$ i would rather sell them to someone from this forum that i've read and enjoyed so much than some random dude on Ebay!
musicboohoo[1].gif

jamberi

Reaction score
I'm a bit confused, I wear tai chi's and they're only $70 USD on zappos. The ebay auctions I've seen for the kill bill colors seem to run $60-120.

How much did you pay retail for them? It seems like the price might be a bit high.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads