1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Onitsuka mexico66 mystery

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jstein222, Oct 16, 2006.

1. jstein222

jstein222 New Member

I posted this same thread in the men's clothing section by mistake, I think it should be here instead. Sorry for the repeat.

I was recently in a shoe store in LA and found a pair of asics mexico 66 tigers in Navy blue with orange stripes. They didn't have my size. I figured I would have an easy time finding them online but I have had no luck. I've tried all the usual places, Zappos, classicsportshoes,ebay, etc. and I can't find them anywhere. Well, I did find one pair on ebay in Germany, but they were not my size. Does anyone know a secret resource for these shoes, I've become obsessed with this particular color combo. Here's a link to a pic of them if it's any help. Thanks!!

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=320036513251