• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

oni denim, nom de guerre, evisu jeans and more for sale

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
everything must go, i need some cash. paypal only, sorry. prices include shipping in the USA everywhere else it will be a bit more, sorry, for everywhere but canada (global priority) it will have to be EMS as i've been fucked over in the past paypal id: [email protected] first come first serve. if you're sketched out, check my ebay feedback under the username triggerkid sorry about all the rules, just trying to clarify some things.
denimexx.jpg
30x30 actual measured waist 30" and inseam 30" other measurements up later today Denime one wash xx type. never worn, but i stupidly got them hemmed in NYC at 45RPM last week. asking $135
nomselvedge.jpg
Nom De Guerre selvage classic fit from this past season BNWT tagged 32 measurements inseam 33" waist 33" rise 11" hem 8.5" $270 shipped
nomdegrey.jpg
Nom De Guerre classic fit "Bleached Black" size 34 BNWT measurements inseam 34" waist 34" rise 11" hem 8.5" $180 shipped
evisu.jpg
evisu no.2 lot 2001 sz 32 x 35 already washed but NEVER worn asking $90 shipped measurements inseam 33.25" waist 30" rise 12" hem 8.5" nice collective jacket sold!
DSC03129-760770.jpg
Adidas trefoil shirt sample BNWT sz medium measurements pit to pit 21" front collar to bottom 24.5" $15 shipped
DSC03218.jpg
House 33 shirt, sz medium, worn a couple of times, washed. no rips holes or stains measurements pit to pit 19" front collor to bottom hem is 24" $20 shipped H&M shirt sold!

funk_soul_brother

Reaction score
those first jeans, the Oni ones, i think. ---- they're absolutely gorgeous!!! what a wonderful colour!! sadly, i've got a 34" waist.
frown.gif
but they're beautiful jeans anyway.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by funk_soul_brother
those first jeans, the Oni ones, i think. ---- they're absolutely gorgeous!!! what a wonderful colour!!
sadly, i've got a 34" waist.
frown.gif

but they're beautiful jeans anyway.

yeah, i've been through tokyo and handled most of the heavy hitters in the japanese denim market and I'd say these are probably my favorite, the denim is amazingly nice, can't compare it to PBJ's 00X series or Burgus, as in my opinion it is heavier and much nicer, but I kind of got caught up (scared) on the STF and just bought a one wash but then realized that these give a bit in the waist and won't end up fitting me properly in the waist.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
added denime jeans and also reduced some prices

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cchen
how do the denime jeans fit?

like a levis repro, i think like the 1947 cut, i don't have a pair of the 1947's so i can't compare, but they're not slim but not baggy. i can take a pic of a better description if you want

BigSur

Reaction score
whats the thigh measure on the evisus?

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DSC03297.jpg

DSC03298.jpg

pics of denime fit, they also measure 8.5" at the hem and 9" at the knee

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BigSur
whats the thigh measure on the evisus?

evisus measure 12" from inseam to thigh. i don't really know how to do thigh measurements correctly.

cchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
would you be interested in a trade for the denimes? i'm trying to unload my rag and bone rb14

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cchen
would you be interested in a trade for the denimes? i'm trying to unload my rag and bone rb14

size ********** and bones? which cut is the rag and bones as well? selvedge? its been a long time since i've seen/handled a pair of rag and bones, sorry for my ignorance

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads