1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Oni Blue fit Denim size 32x35

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by wahwho11, Mar 16, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wahwho11

wahwho11 Well-Known Member

My engine in my car blew up so I'm selling a few stuff to buy a new one.

Up for sale is my Oni blue fit jeans. Used for about a month, stored away when I gained weight. Best denim I owned.

I'll put the detailed measurements later since I'm doing a very fast cold soak to make sure it's shrunk.
    This is for the Oni's with double lined back pockets, flannel front pocketbags. Not tears/rips/ smokefree/petfree environment. Minimal fades since it was used sparingly. unhemmed.

I'm looking for 170 OBO + pp fees, free shipping for CONUS. Ask if you're international. If you want to buy my samurai T-shirt, I'll throw it in for an extra 25 bucks.

measurements:
    waist: 16.75
    knee: 9.5
    leg opening: 8.3
    length: 35

If you have any questions, pm me.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.