• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tzerkuso

Reaction score
Will do! My only local reference is Qemal and he's not even in Florence :lol:

I know, I saw the stuff he made for you - gorgeous.

One tailor that makes for me was helping him finish the orders in Lucca, as he was desperate to deliver.

Young tailors taking too many orders after starving at Lilulano for years...

Crispyj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

One tailor that makes for me was helping him finish the orders in Lucca, as he was desperate to deliver.

He's backed up even though he hardly travels. Most of his clients fly to Lucca to see him. Good work speaks for itself.

Also you just leaked a source :stirpot:

jonathanS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Out of curiosity, whatre your thoughts on vanni & there was a sartoria next to vannie in Florence When I was there. i Would’ve stopped in to inspect the work more closely but I didnt have time.

brax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Completed bespoke project of Maison Bonnet acetate glasses. These fit so much better than all of my other glasses. I think I’m going to start a pair of prescription sunglasses next time I go to Paris

View attachment 1926457 View attachment 1926459
They turned out great. Congratulations! Looks as if you enjoyed the process as much as I did.

My wife recently lost hers on a plane. I think that provides an opportunity to commission a second pair of horn sunglasses.

Last edited:

Tzerkuso

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, whatre your thoughts on vanni & there was a sartoria next to vannie in Florence When I was there. i Would’ve stopped in to inspect the work more closely but I didnt have time.
Vanni is m2m sold as bespoke, the other - as well, so I don’t step in.

Tzerkuso

Reaction score
2.jpg
1.jpg

gimpwiz

Reaction score
The last few posts feel like the cool kids at the lunch table whispering secrets to each other and not telling you what's going on. ;)

Reactions: MaE

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads