• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dark Star

Reaction score
'No need to be testy. I just thought you'd enjoy gracing us with your awesome bespoke wardrobe since you have such a great tailor and eye for critique. Many of us certainly can benefit from you.
Someone has a crush on me and his name is BomTrady

Last edited:

BomTrady

Reaction score
I haven’t said a word about my tailor. You must be incredibly thin-skinned to get so revved up about a post on a forum that wasn’t about you.

Someone has a crush on me and his name is BomTrady
giphy.gif

I see your bespoke shoes on the floor next to your couch.

Last edited:

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That would have to be somewhere else. This is the thread for ongoing bespoke projects. And once we reach the end result the project is no longer ongoing. If everyone starts posting completed suits in this thread it will be chaos.

Here you go. Rock on with your bad self. One assumes you do, on occasion, wear your bespoke garments.

Honestly, post pics or don't. I couldn't care less. But, please, no bizarre rationalizing as to why you cannot/should not.

Please, no attempt at witty comebacks either. As mentioned, do whatever you please IRT what you do/don't post.

Dark Star

Reaction score

Here you go. Rock on with your bad self. One assumes you do, on occasion, wear your bespoke garments.

Honestly, post pics or don't. I couldn't care less. But, please, no bizarre rationalizing as to why you cannot/should not.

Please, no attempt at witty comebacks either. As mentioned, do whatever you please IRT what you do/don't post.
I’m struggling to figure out your link but it seems like you have over 7000 posts and exactly zero bespoke commissions. If you can post in this thread surely everyone else can.

Last edited:

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Completed bespoke project of Maison Bonnet acetate glasses. These fit so much better than all of my other glasses. I think I’m going to start a pair of prescription sunglasses next time I go to Paris

D85C594D-38D0-40CC-95A2-2BD67A3DE540.jpeg
967C07D9-F68E-4CDA-B03B-54B7E03512E9.jpeg

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m struggling to figure out your link but it seems like you have over 7000 posts and exactly zero bespoke commissions. If you can post in this thread surely everyone else can.
Why opt for such deliberate obtuseness lol?

Considering you seemingly scoured my posting history (not at all odd), surely you can be bothered to click on the provided link and ascertain its utility.

Just say you don’t want to post your (undoubtedly real, surely) made up bespoke commissions.

In any event, do as you will. Whatever gets your gigglerocks off.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly those look just as good. How many fittings?
2 appointments for acetate frames. Each one took about an hour. I'm not sure if more are required for shell or horn frames.

1. Pick out frame shape, color, and get measured.
2. Fine tune frames to make sure it fits your face properly.

I didn't need to do eye examination for my prescription since I already had a recent one from my local optometrist. I just emailed it to them sometime between the first and second appointment.

Dark Star

Reaction score

Considering you seemingly scoured my posting history (not at all odd), surely you can be bothered to click on the provided link and ascertain its utility.

Just say you don’t want to post your (undoubtedly real, surely) made up bespoke commissions.

Oh my

That’s a lot of words for a studio gangster.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads