• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wild Strawberry Rabbit

Reaction score
Received my suit today. One fitting was enough :)
99BC0B19-4BCF-4744-8F68-3B5552BEA3D1.jpeg

1EC87A4D-5E2D-4936-B923-C7797498BCF7.jpeg

C0A06BF8-8FE6-45FC-A747-E065313AEC29.jpeg
D19FD686-1DD1-463E-8F23-591DE9B73E4C.jpeg

Sreezy36

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I disagree. Jacket seems a bit tight around the waist as can also bee seen from the back.

would letting out the waist slightly change your overall opinion? And are there other fit issues that you see?

although it is difficult to gauge fit from still photos, the collar, chest, shoulder, and proportions look spot on. The trousers look proportional as well.

Tbh, @Wild Strawberry Rabbit photos display one of the better outcomes that I have seen from the bespoke thread. Hell, I wish my last project came out half as good.😂😂😂

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I disagree. Jacket seems a bit tight around the waist as can also bee seen from the back.

Again, you are overly critical and have yet to provide us with an example of something that is done well. The jackets is not pulling, and there are no fit issues in my eye. The tightness around the waste is a matter of taste.

camez_

Reaction score
I returned to Germany today, collected my 2 jackets and my 2 trousers two days ago. i'm not content with the trousers to be honest but this will hopefully be fixed the next time.
there are still some issues left with the jackets but i'm mostly satisfied with the work

myPMUs0h.jpg

29z6cxsh.jpg

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again, you are overly critical and have yet to provide us with an example of something that is done well. The jackets is not pulling, and there are no fit issues in my eye. The tightness around the waste is a matter of taste.
The classic Foo lines would be great!

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Perhaps he could share a personal example of something he’s had made that he’s pleased with the fit on. He seems to have a quite discerning eye but I can’t recall ever seeing any of his acquisitions - I’m sure there are some lovely pieces. Could be good inspiration for the thread to see.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads