• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tdang

Reaction score
The cloth is stunning Indeed. It's from a vintage stock I guess, isn't?

Thank you! It’s one of the vintage bolts that Satoki-san curated, but I think modern bunches also have something similar.

I like the fact that this cloth has the visual richness of tweed, but is actually quite soft and not as prickly as the standard offerings.

Amidé

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Comfortable and stylish in this Urgha Loom Shed Harris Tweed jacket made by young Dutch tailor ANTON-Kleermaker, on what was another busy day, with me displaying at a local fair, and the Black Friday weekend sale still live at Amidé Hadelin with 20% off sitewide using discount code BF22, so on all ties, socks, cardigans, pocket squares, etc.!

76A6938B-3866-4261-AECD-F895C9F8AF42.jpeg

Markus W

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
First fitting. Already pretty good, a few things need to be adjusted of course. Chest, waist, hips a little tight, sleeves too long and the arm rotation must be slightly adjusted. A few changes here and there and everything looks very nice.

If one of you guys is interested in placing an order for a bespoke jacket/trousers you can contact me. Virtual/remote bespoke is possible.

DSC_6077.jpg

DSC_6073.jpg

DSC_6079.jpg

KWang94

Reaction score
First fitting. Already pretty good, a few things need to be adjusted of course. Chest, waist, hips a little tight, sleeves too long and the arm rotation must be slightly adjusted. A few changes here and there and everything looks very nice.

If one of you guys is interested in placing an order for a bespoke jacket/trousers you can contact me. Virtual/remote bespoke is possible.

View attachment 1861795

View attachment 1861794

View attachment 1861796
This looks great. I'm intrigued by the remote bespoke option. I've tried going the "remote bespoke" option with another maker and really wasn't happy with the process/end-product. How do you feel your process might differ from your peers/how does your process work? Also, would love to know what pricing looks like.

circumspice

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grey Fox (2).jpg

Made my triumphant return to Seoul today, after 3 years due to Covid, to have a bunch of first fittings with B&Tailor. I wasted the opportunity to establish Big Timer on SF credentials by photographing all the stuff in the works as with 2 suits and 2 sport coats, I was already there for ~75 minutes. This is part of the 2022 order, a 3 piece in Fox City FC47 - black and ecru pindot. The trousers are going to get a ~1cm in length, and a ~1cm in width. The vest V will be made a bit deeper. In general, my carrying a few extra pounds is causing more hijinx with my trouser pattern than my coats'.

The 2020? order is "Dressed by Kolecho, Frozen in Time by Covid", I have a DB in the Minnis denim blue pinstripe he did in the works, and the mock leno run is did is getting made up as a SB in my standard welted breast/patch at the waist, 2 button cuff. It was actually my first time seeing both fabrics in person as I ordered them and had them shipped to B&Tailor... and never expected them to achieve near-vintage status.

Doing second fittings in a few weeks on my way home.

PSNY

Reaction score
Beautiful indeed Is this one commission from Q or are there others?

aristoi bcn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very tasteful. Like your commissions very much. All fit pics from Selimi show the guy is very talented and no fit issues seem to arise.

Crispyj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very tasteful. Like your commissions very much. All fit pics from Selimi show the guy is very talented and no fit issues seem to arise.
Thank you! Your commissions are always very nice as well. Looking forward to seeing your Salabianca order.

FlowableFill

Supporting Member
Reaction score
20221203_113528.jpg

The fabric is the loro piana wool/silk seersucker. It has triple patch pockets if you can't tell. It's fully unlined and has lightweight canvas. It's the lightest jacket I've tried so far. The pants are still with the trouser maker.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads