• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sreezy36

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I disagree. Jacket seems a bit tight around the waist as can also bee seen from the back.
would letting out the waist slightly change your overall opinion? And are there other fit issues that you see?

although it is difficult to gauge fit from still photos, the collar, chest, shoulder, and proportions look spot on. The trousers look proportional as well.

Tbh, @Wild Strawberry Rabbit photos display one of the better outcomes that I have seen from the bespoke thread. Hell, I wish my last project came out half as good.😂😂😂

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I disagree. Jacket seems a bit tight around the waist as can also bee seen from the back.
Again, you are overly critical and have yet to provide us with an example of something that is done well. The jackets is not pulling, and there are no fit issues in my eye. The tightness around the waste is a matter of taste.

Crispyj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

All this talk/typing are a waist of time. Just post some pictures like lordsuperb wrote.

camez_

Reaction score
I returned to Germany today, collected my 2 jackets and my 2 trousers two days ago. i'm not content with the trousers to be honest but this will hopefully be fixed the next time.
there are still some issues left with the jackets but i'm mostly satisfied with the work

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again, you are overly critical and have yet to provide us with an example of something that is done well. The jackets is not pulling, and there are no fit issues in my eye. The tightness around the waste is a matter of taste.
The classic Foo lines would be great!

Jmr928

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Perhaps he could share a personal example of something he’s had made that he’s pleased with the fit on. He seems to have a quite discerning eye but I can’t recall ever seeing any of his acquisitions - I’m sure there are some lovely pieces. Could be good inspiration for the thread to see.

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidandsons