• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

One True Saxon Ultimate Jungle parkas

nairb49

Reaction score
These are the REAL deal. I don't think I've ever come across military jackets this nice. Unbelievable details, a million pockets and top notch construction. M65-field style jacket. See measurements, they fit classically.

These are both the perfect weight to be layered for colder days, or worn by themselves on a cool spring night, eg.

Buy em in store for 600+tax, or online sale here: (see real description and real price)

http://www.goodnorth.com/ots.asp?sessionID=370171947 for 170 POUNDS

or....... from me here for 220USD shipped in North America. Accepting Offers.

2 up for grabs.

Medium: Dark brown colour. 100% Cotton
Inside pockets, tons of outside pockets, some sort of interior harness with straps. Zipper on the sleeve at the wrist, some sort of mosquito net that is attached to the hood with the logo (can be tucked in to hide too), epaulettes.

Pit to Pit 22.5in
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam 18.5in
back collar to bottom 32in
shoulder seam to hand 25in

IMG_0001-9.jpg

IMG_0002-7.jpg

IMG_0003-7.jpg

IMG_0004-3.jpg

Large: Khaki Green colour. 100% Nylon
Same as the medium, except no mosquito net, and the hood can be zipped away.

Pit to Pit 24in
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam 20in
Back collar to bottom 33in
SHoulder seam to hand 26in

IMG_0005-1.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg

IMG_0007-3.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

PM me for any more details (can't think of what they would be, but you know)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads