1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

One Left! █ NWT $895 Zegna CASHMERE Sweaters! █ Blue V-Neck in Size 38

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jrd617, Nov 14, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Up for sale are four two one mega staple cashmere and cashmere-silk sweaters from Zegna and Kiton. All new-with-tags. The Kiton’s retail for a staggering $1395+. The Zegna’s retail for $895.

Zegna and Kiton need little introduction. Both make their own fabrics, which are considered some of the best in the world. The cashmere fabric on these sweaters is no exception. Extremely soft. Very durable. The fabric on these is thin enough to wear underneath a jacket.

Excellent construction. Slim fitting. All made in Italy.

You will not be disappointed!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Priced individually, see below:

Zegna sweaters: $299 shipped CONUS or best offer
    Kiton sweaters: $375 shipped CONUS or best offer

New with tags Zegna sweaters retail for $895 and go for as much as $383 on the Bay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ERMENEGILDO...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

New with tags Kiton sweaters retail for $1395 and $1445, and go for as much as $590 on the Bay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-1395-Ne...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I will ship to the rest of the world at cost. Please add $12 for shipping to the rest of the world (countries that are not the US or Canada).

PayPal or Postal Money order only. I cannot accept personal payments in PayPal. As is implied with all SF classified listings, the sale is final. Sold as is.

First one to pay gets the item.

I will only grant "holds" for those who pay via PayPal eCheck. ​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A). NWT Ermenegildo Zegna mainline “Air Force Blue” v-neck - 100% CASHMERE (super soft, premium material)

Tagged a size 38 US / 48 EU. Fits true to size. The label on this one is coming loose on the side, but still attached on the other side

Chest: 21
    Length from base of collar: 25.25

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

B). NWT Kiton Napoli Forest Green v-neck - 80% CASHMERE / 20% silk (super soft, premium material)

Tagged a size 42 US / 52 EU. Fits true to size. The label on this one is coming loose on the side, but still attached on the other side

Chest: 22.25
    Length from base of collar: 27.25

SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

C). NWT Kiton Napoli Forest Green crew neck - 80% CASHMERE / 20% silk (super soft, premium material)

SOLD

Tagged a size 44 US / 54 EU. Fits true to size.

Chest: 23
    Length from base of collar: 27.5

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

D). NWT Kiton Napoli Forest grey crew neck - 80% CASHMERE / 20% silk (super soft, premium material)

Tagged a size 44 US / 54 EU. Fits true to size.

Chest: 23
    Length from base of collar: 28.5

SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
  2. in stitches

in stitches Senior member Moderator

Ooooh I want that green v neck...

3. ricoueric

ricoueric New Member

Hi ,
    I'd be interested to purchase the two sweaters in size 54 ( EU) / 44 (US) from Kiton.
    I could offer you $500 for the two i.e $250/ each delivered to 22102

thanks to let me know if you are interested, I could pay you right through paypal…..
    Eric J

4. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Two sold, two remaining

5. in stitches

i think id offer 250 for the green v neck in 52. upping my previous offer via PM. :)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  6. in stitches

ND ITS MINE!!!

thanks, j! :slayer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.