• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

One Last Request

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
As some of you might have noticed, over the past two months I have been reaching out to you to Vote for us www.cbs4boston.com/alist. This contest is a Best Of in Boston sponsored by CBS channel 4 highlighting an assortment of different venues. We were nominated in two categories under Mens Fashion, Clothing and Custom Clothing.
Alot of you might not know me or us for that matter. We'll celebrate our second year in August. I have been a member of SF the same amount of time and have been a contributor to as many posts as I feel I can be of help in. Some have even purchased and become addicted to our Engineered Garments offerings.
Friday is the last day to vote and I am asking you to now do so and help us be #1 in Boston. They have blinded the vote tally since the 19th and at that time we were in second place and gaining fast. I know you will put us there.
I thank those who have already taken the time to vote and to those who will.

Best Regards,

Gary
Drinkwater's

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
done!
thumbs-up.gif
if i ever make it back to boston i will stop in. good luck!

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by faustian bargain
done!
thumbs-up.gif

yup me too. expect discount :p

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by faustian bargain
done!
thumbs-up.gif

voted. and i, too, will stop in the next time i'm in boston.
good luck!

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry, Gary, but I had to vote for Kenneth Cole. I mean their shoes are made in Italy, while Carmina is from Spain. I would also like to FCUK the other selection on the list...

So was the real competition between Drinkwater, Stonestreet, and Sid?

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
yeah, FCUK...theyre like, Connected to France and everything...I mean, Gary, where are your connections?

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks you all! The two other stores mentioned as possible challengers are not even in the running as far as I know from the last standing that they allowed us to see on the 19th. And as for our connections, read the testamonials and there you'll have it. I had been leading everyone until Eastern Clothing stepped in half way through and they are a third generation store with what must be a huge e-mail list. They advertise on all the local sports stations because they serve that size guy.
Keep em come'in!

With Thanks,

Gary

JBZ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You got my vote and I don't even know what an Engineered Garment is
smile.gif
. You seem to have lots of brands that I really like, however. Good LCUK!

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tough choice between you and Stel's. But, you got my vote since you asked.
thumbs-up.gif

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
Tough choice between you and Stel's. But, you got my vote since you asked.
thumbs-up.gif

Thank You! John and partners at Stels are my freinds and they do a great job with what they offer. If two stores should get recognised, I would wish for them to be included.

Best Regards,

Gary

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It's 7pm here and I'm going home. Votes will be accepted till midnight tonight. Thanks to all who voted and I will let everybody know the outcome on July 10th when they announce the winners.

Best Regards,

Gary

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics