• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

One hit wonders (Post them here)

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Take a trip down memory lane and post your favorite one hit wonders here and wow me with your knowledge of obscure musical pieces. To start of, two: My signature song: Bruce & Bongo - Geil
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. and technically not a real 'one hit' wonder, but simply the best OHW (of its kind): Cameo - Word up
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Edit: Is that Geordi La Forge at 3:58?

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A good one. Damn, that didn't take long

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only problem is that Rick Astley had a bunch of number one hits. He's far from a one hit wonder.

b

Originally Posted by merkur

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^So, post a better example.

life_interrupts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cameo had a 10-15 year career before "Word Up." Hardly a one-hit wonder.

Kajagoogoo, "Too Shy"

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me

Gherkins

Reaction score
The Knack - My Sharona
Captain Sensible - Wot

Jekyll

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Someone did a whole Cd of these. I will search....

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.