• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

once a day - Official Affiliate Thread

brax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's basically just a four in hand put I give the front blade a pass through the top before starting the traditional four in hand. Not really sure if this is my invention or has a name.

Last edited:

once a day

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It's basically just a four in hand put I give the front blade a pass through the top before starting the traditional four in hand. Not really sure if this is my invention or has a name.
Ah, super nice twist, dunno if that's an original move. But hey, who cares :)

Here's the brown color, paired with the pocket sq. Personally, I'm a big fan of the crunchy texture, yet some clients feedback the tie knot becomes too bulky.

Once a day - suit and knitted tie.jpg

brax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah, super nice twist, dunno if that's an original move. But hey, who cares :)

Here's the brown color, paired with the pocket sq. Personally, I'm a big fan of the crunchy texture, yet some clients feedback the tie knot becomes too bulky.

View attachment 1206181
For me, they tie very well. I like them just as they are. I'll post a shot of my brown dot soon. I, also, like to pair it with blue so probably next week for its next outing.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.