1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

On the subject of belvest

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by rsp1, Aug 22, 2004.

1. rsp1

rsp1 Senior Member

There's been a lot of talk about Belvest on this board recently. Can someone identify the different levels/lines? For example, this suit on ebay is a "Blue Label" - what does that mean? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....48&rd=1 Thanks in advance.

2. discostu004

discostu004 Affiliate vendor

never seen that. korshak has carried belvest forever and i've never run across that.

3. Carlo

Carlo Distinguished Member

I've forwarded a link to this thread on to Belvest and I'm sure they'll respond. If they respond via email I'll forward it along.

The only grades of Belvest I've ever seen are "WOW..", "oooooooooooooooooh" and "Ahhhhhhhhhh". Personal fav of mine

4. Urban Warrior

Urban Warrior Senior Member

The seller is selling a lot of 100 Belvest suits for almost $47,000 too.