• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

On older women....

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Always wanted to sleep with an older chick, I think my opportunity is finally here, but don't really know how to go about making it work...

I was visiting a friend in Philly for the weekend, coming back I get on a boltbus back to NY, even though my ticket was for a later megabus, I completely didn't notice.

In any case I grab a seat next to this pretty chick, and ask her what bus it is. We find out I'm totally on the wrong bus, and share a laugh. At this point I'm not getting off, it's going to where I need to be headed, and at an earlier time. Pretty clutch.

Anyway, me and this girl start talking, and were getting along really well. She works for NBC as some sort of marketing agent, promises me free tickets to Jimmy Fallon.

We get on the topic of age, and she's genuinely kind of shocked that I'm 19. I don't look it at all, and don't really act it I like to think... Turns out she's 29.

It doesn't deter anything though, were still talking a bunch, she's leaning into me. What was a 2 hour ride felt like 15 minutes.

Anyway we get to NY, and get off the bus, she gives me a deep hug and says it was great to meet you. I decide to jump the gun and suggest we go and grab a drink (I have a fake id.) She declines, saying she's got to be up for work, she's really tired...

I kind of thought ******** up there, but this morning she posted on my Facebook some stupid inside joke we created.

I feel if I play my cards right I could have a nice little thing with this older woman, but obviously I've never really dealt with a woman this age. Thoughts opinions?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
did not read inb4 epic **** storm

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
grey pubic hair... don't be surprised to see grey pubic hair.

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Meant to put this in dumb threads haha, woops

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Meant to put this in dumb threads haha, woops

you mean you now realize thats where this belongs after reading the first few responses

Lgglin

Reaction score
dude im going through the exact same thing right now and i think im just gonna go for it. im the same age as you shes the same age as your girl.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dude....TELL me you got her number vs exchanging FB info/names. TELL me that you are not gonna ask her out via FB like another dipshit on SF!! Please tell me that you realize that calling is better than FB-ing????

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
I hope you are comfortable with the fact that a 29 year old woman has surely had several partners.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The only reason I'd get with an older woman is because I'd want to get with her daughter.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If she was 39 I'd say you'd have an in. At 29 she's got enough other prospects that robbing the cradle isn't on her to do list.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
look for some interesting event to attend like a festival or whatever, call her up and tell her you were planning on going there and ask if she wants to join. Give her at least 5+ hours of just walking around and talking, plus do some 'checks' to see if she's interested like if she's ok with you buying her some food/drink, take her hand in the crowd when it gets thick, etc.

make sure you've got some stories/jokes lined up that convey how mature/old you are, and tease her a little that she's basically cradle robbing, etc.

call 2 days later and ask her out for drinks.

post pics.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
OP will be happy to learn that the cootch replacement program for women born before 1981 is nearly complete. There may still be a few of the older model vageens out there, but most of the ones that are in active use have been swapped for the VG07A, which was standard equipment for all women born after 1 Jan 1981. If one discovers the older, discontinued VG99B model, rest assured it will still operate as designed, but it may have some additional exterior trim which was in vogue at the time. The inner workings are identical, however.

The VG007A had been an extra-charge option from about 1979 or '80, but was found to be ordered in such numbers that it became the de facto standard, so the 99B was phased out. The 99B is most-often found today in women who are recently-divorced or have left the Roman Catholic or Mormon churches.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads