1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

On hold for now

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by ertu, Oct 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ertu

ertu Well-Known Member

Black Calf - Size 48 (with extended lengths)
    2 way zipper (Newer jackets don't have this anymore)
    I am the original owner.

Read the whole ad carefully. The jacket has many changes to it. I want you to have a good idea what you are buying.

1) The chest pockets have been removed. And I lost the original backing for the right pocket, I resewed a new piece of leather, I didn't have a matching piece so I replaced it with a pebble grain black. Both pockets won't show if you zip up the chest zippers.

2) I removed the inner pocket, the additional thickness of the leather layers made that part of the jacket really stiff and it didn't drape well. There is a rectangular hole in the lining where the pocket used to be.

3) Due to the above, the side seams of the lining was hand sewn back together.

4) I wanted to shorten the jacket, but since the leather was so thick I couldn't finish. I gave up and sewn back up the bottom of the jacket. The bottom thread at the base is hand sewn.

5) Same thing as above, but I cut off a piece of the leather at the base of the placket. When viewed from the front, it looks OK.

Overall the jacket wears fine, the issues above only affect the inside. I tried to be as upfront as I could about the changes.

The leather is in excellent condition and is well taken care of. I haven't worn it in a long time and it has been sitting in my closet for at least the past year and I decided to sell it. Jacket has been cleaned and is ready to wear.

Jacket weighs 2.147 kg (5.45 lb). Pretty hefty for a calf jacket.

Measurements (approximate, inches)
    Pit to pit: 20.5
    Shoulders: 17.5
    Sleeve length: 26 (the sleeve has a bit of a curve, I took the straight line, see the pic for the measurement)
    Front length: 22
    Back length (base of collar to bottom of jacket): 25

All measurements are reasonably accurate, you are responsible for sizing properly.

Feel free to ask me any questions before you buy and I will try my best to help you out.

Pick up in Toronto or $50 shipping to Canada, USA.
    Returns are not accepted.

All items I have for sale come from a smoke-free and pet-free home.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.