1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

On hold for now

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by ertu, Oct 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ertu

ertu Well-Known Member

Black Calf - Size 48 (with extended lengths)
    2 way zipper (Newer jackets don't have this anymore)
    I am the original owner.

Read the whole ad carefully. The jacket has many changes to it. I want you to have a good idea what you are buying.

1) The chest pockets have been removed. And I lost the original backing for the right pocket, I resewed a new piece of leather, I didn't have a matching piece so I replaced it with a pebble grain black. Both pockets won't show if you zip up the chest zippers.

2) I removed the inner pocket, the additional thickness of the leather layers made that part of the jacket really stiff and it didn't drape well. There is a rectangular hole in the lining where the pocket used to be.

3) Due to the above, the side seams of the lining was hand sewn back together.

4) I wanted to shorten the jacket, but since the leather was so thick I couldn't finish. I gave up and sewn back up the bottom of the jacket. The bottom thread at the base is hand sewn.

5) Same thing as above, but I cut off a piece of the leather at the base of the placket. When viewed from the front, it looks OK.

Overall the jacket wears fine, the issues above only affect the inside. I tried to be as upfront as I could about the changes.

The leather is in excellent condition and is well taken care of. I haven't worn it in a long time and it has been sitting in my closet for at least the past year and I decided to sell it. Jacket has been cleaned and is ready to wear.

Jacket weighs 2.147 kg (5.45 lb). Pretty hefty for a calf jacket.

Measurements (approximate, inches)
    Pit to pit: 20.5
    Shoulders: 17.5
    Sleeve length: 26 (the sleeve has a bit of a curve, I took the straight line, see the pic for the measurement)
    Front length: 22
    Back length (base of collar to bottom of jacket): 25

All measurements are reasonably accurate, you are responsible for sizing properly.

Feel free to ask me any questions before you buy and I will try my best to help you out.

Pick up in Toronto or $50 shipping to Canada, USA.
    Returns are not accepted.

All items I have for sale come from a smoke-free and pet-free home.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.