• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

On ebay....

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hello, Please note I am not advertising for this seller. I just thought that this would be a nice item for some people out there. If I recall there was a post about Balenciaga coats some time back. This would be a nice item for someone requiring an overcoat who wears a 40. eBay auction

Nick M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please note I am not advertising for this seller.
It's a small world. I'd seen this eBay seller before, and I'd always assumed it was you. I mean, you guys type with the same sentence structure, you both have a passion for Dunhill, Moschino, Anna Piaggi, Westwood, Gaultier, Versace, Prada novelties and pince-nez. And now you both have the same Balenciaga coat. I hope the poor sucker didn't pay the full $1500 retail, when he could've gotten it on sale for $600... Who was it who said you can always find five examples of strikingly similar people in this world? Jerry Springer?

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nick M: Well I suppose that my deception is over. At least I don't sell fake goods like so many eBay vendors. Actually please do not confuse me with the so called "shilllers." Personally I really wasn't trying to blatantly advertise unlike certain other users typing about shirting firms from Asia. Actually I recall that TheFoxx typed a post last time enquiring about a coat in a 40 so I thought this might help some people. Of course one must admit a certain amount of selfishness was involved
smile.gif
. Besides that you certainly have a good memory for people's quirks. Did you garner the interests of Westwood, Prada novelties, etc from my feedback? BTW I didn' pay about $600. Apparently the sales staff mismarked it; it was higher if I recall.

vero_group

Reaction score
If you paid higher than $600, why are you willing to let it go for $150??? If you only get one bid, that's the price it sells for...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads