Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

On a lighter note...

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by fonsh, Aug 29, 2006.

1. fonsh

fonsh Member

This young kid keeps pestering the manager of an off-the-rack men's clothing store, looking for a job as a salesman. The manager keeps brushing him off but the kid won't give up. Finally the manager says to the kid : "Ok, I'll tell you what. You see that red-brown-beige plaid sports jacket over there? The one that's been hanging there for ten years now? You sell that and I'll give you a job." The kid says, "Great!", grabs the jacket and disappears. Two days later, he's back, without the jacket: he's all scratched to pieces, looks like he's been dragged behind a garbage truck, but he's happy, keeps yelling "I sold that jacket! I sold the jacket!" Manager says, "Got a receipt?" Kid shows him the receipt. Manager scratches his head and says, "Ok, kid, you're hired. But you gotta tell me: who'd you sell that jacket to? Looks like he bought it and then beat the s**t out of you. Must not have been too happy about it." Kid replies, "Oh, no, he loves it. But his seeing-eye dog was pissed..."