1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

OMG the rumors were true!!!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JoMak_NYC, Sep 15, 2006.

1. rnrswitch

rnrswitch Senior member

not me! ive only been stylish for a little while. from about 94 till last year i was wearing nothing but baggy jeans from skate brands, or maybe jcrew, and too big tees. i didnt know what fit was. sf changed that for me.

once you find it tho, its hard to imagine wearing the old stuff. ive tried... i cant do it.

That sucks. I have always been stylish. (j/k)

2. jedwards

jedwards Senior member

re: Nudies, I have a pair of the Japanse selvedge BB ones, and I also own a few other pairs of Jap. 'artisan' brands.

To me, the quality on the Nudies is just as good in my eyes. OK, they're probably not as good as £400 Pure Blues etc, but....

I live in a big UK city, and I have only ever seen 1 other person in Nudies here. Even when in London, I never really noticed anyone in them. This whole thing about Nudies being 'played out' is bullshit: what it really means is "too many people have access to them now, so they are now shit"

(OK they are probably well and truly played in Sweden from what I hear, but thats always the case with the home market. E.g. Burberry print in England, or Edwins in Japan: doesnt mean they arent quality products)

I think its just snobbery TBH.