1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Omega Speedmaster - adivce on where to buy/arbitrage

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by meFIRST, Mar 16, 2010.

1. cwh812

cwh812 Senior member

+ 1...............most AD's will discount just by asking. Not uncommon to get 25 - 35% off an Omega, however I suspect that a Speedmaster would not be as heavily discounted being that it is their most iconic model.

I got a 25% discount on my Speedmaster. All had to do was ask.

2. AE7

AE7 Senior member

I have seamaster professional auto with black dial

These watch are OK, but not great. SInce they are heavy you have to switch them with other watches time to time, otherwise arm gets really tired and since they are relatively cheap their power reserve is probably about 24-36 hours so you either have to wind them yourself or correct the time after not wearing them for a while. And mine also loose about 5 mins it ten days which irritates a lot.