1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Olive Canali Double Breasted Coat - C44, W41, Sh19, Sl26

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by darkmatter7, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkmatter7

darkmatter7 Affiliate Vendor

Measurements:

Chest 44
    Waist 41
    Shoulder 19
    Length 31
    Sleeve 26

$40 OBO

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012

2. Brianpore

Brianpore B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief

Just an FYI, would really help if you put some kind of measurement in the title along with a quick color/style (solid gray, navy pin, plaid, etc). I'm guessing it is tagged a 40R? IMO you'll get more views and also better quality of views as people with that size will actually be looking.

In regards to the price, go onto ebay and look at the compeleated auctions that are GREEN. Those are the ones that sold. The RED ones did not tell. Get an idea of what the price is through ebay and then take into consideration you are going to be saving 10% in ebay fees if you sell it on the forum. and list a price you are happy with. If it does not sell and you want it to sell, lower the price from there.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012

3. darkmatter7

darkmatter7 Affiliate Vendor

Thanks. I couldn't find a tagged size. I'll post measurements and stuff now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.