(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LooseChange

LooseChange Senior member

been a while. [​IMG] hat brooks brothers buttondown dean and trent cardigan bench jeans vans shoes [​IMG] one's best shirt bench jeans vans shoes

2. braidkid

braidkid Senior member

^ OMG. Ever have a bad day?

borderline, your shirts need tailoring. The waist and sleeves on all of them need to be taken in, imo.

3. erdawe

erdawe Senior member

Come on, I think it's better than all the droopy, unanimated expressions that seem to come along with the SF Uniform. I have no criticisms for LooseChange's expressions...

I can't count how many times I've seen same "hunched over, with their eyes glued to their feet" pose.

4. braidkid

braidkid Senior member

who ARE you?
    i am not anyones chick. don't make me come punch you in the throat. that goes for the rest of you dudes as well. have you been watching too much daytime tv?
    next you're going to say that whodini is cheating on his gay lover with me and that i'm pregnant with the gardener who is from Saturn's alien babies. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

I have opinions.
    hahaaha yeah, i guess those sneakers have no place within that outfit. here is -tuck in, -sneakers:
    The top half is passable. I would do a different shirt though, probably a solid. The bottom half... 1. You'd benefit from darker jeans with, possibly, a straighter leg. But at any rate, darker. 2. The shoes must go. It is easy to find passable shoes on ebay. Do some research on the lasts. Check the "cool shoes" thread in B&S and the B&S forums themselves.
    Hiya, looking for some comments on what I was wearing over a few days this week to work (University professor). Particularly curious about your thoughts on the break in the pants.
    Break looks pretty good to me, for what you appear to be attempting. You may want to do something to lengthen your top half in situations like fits 1 and 2.
    i am not anyones chick. don't make me come punch you in the throat. that goes for the rest of you dudes as well. have you been watching too much daytime tv?
    Could someone please control their "chick"? she's a bit out of hand.

6. Pilot

Pilot Senior member

Borderline - youre pants fit your body type well. just buy some slimmer shirts (or have them tailored) the bottom looks fine. just your top half looks kinda sloppy

7. warlok1965

warlok1965 Senior member

Hiya, looking for some comments on what I was wearing over a few days this week to work (University professor). Particularly curious about your thoughts on the break in the pants. The chinos in the 2nd and 3rd pictures felt really short, but in the photos they don't look that short...Also the shirt in the 2nd picture, the dark blue LLBean, is a small. I usually wear a medium, so the fit seemed better in the chest but the sleeves might be a hair short. Can you tell?

Nothing particularly fancy or expensive here: shirts by BR, LLBean Chambray, Daniel Cremieux. Chinos are BR, jeans are 501 STF. Shoes are Trask in the first two and at the bottom some AE Stockbridge in chili color. Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A small detail, but I'd think about a different belt. This one seems too thin for the casual look you are doing.

Your first pic made me think of a recent post by Matt with a similar theme, which he pulled off rather well.

http://styleforum.net/showthread.php...35#post1042535

8. Fade to Black

Fade to Black Senior member

[​IMG]

Y's/APC/C Diem

9. braidkid

braidkid Senior member

^ excellent....makes me excited to wear plain t's and jeenz this summer.

10. totally epic

totally epic Senior member

I see your scary cat, and raise you lazy cat. [​IMG]

11. centalones

centalones Senior member

[​IMG]
    Please excuse the grainy image. I shot with a high ISO due to weak light source.

12. Kodiak

Kodiak Senior member

[​IMG] Old Hoodie I found in a pile in my room AA Nudies

13. Brutus

Brutus Senior member

^ You should have posted that those are RO shoes.

14. Kodiak

Kodiak Senior member

^ You should have posted that those are RO shoes.
    RO? Anyways, I haven't gone to get new shoes yet.

15. Jacques Cousteau

Jacques Cousteau Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Uploading destroyed the fading :-/ Any ideas? AA(x2) GA APC Chucks Listening to: Sonic Youth – Schizophrenia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.