• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JohnnyVillan
So basically, they're afraid of color and cant afford/cant find the stuff lol

Yeah, you've got the posters here pegged. You've actually stumbled on a support group for people who were traumatized by Rainbow Brite and Gummi Bears as children, masquerading as a "Style Forum". Secretly, we all want to be decked out in Bape and the brightest-colored Dunks we can find, but color frightens us.

Goblin

Reaction score
I don't post pics to Men's Clothing, or Streetwear for that matter any more, because I'm rarely wearing "noteworthy" pieces and I'm not a maniac for fit, so there's really not much my pics would add to the discussion.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i think the fact you're not a maniac for fit would be reason enough to post pics, to add a subversive undercurrent to the general trend of the thread.

JohnnyVillan

Reaction score
lol Im steppin on toes already

Well dont expect me to be a regular here guys. I'll just pop in every once in a while to post some fits. Love it or hate it, its all in good fun. At the end of the day, its just the internet and nobody really cares.

JohnnyVillan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
i think the fact you're not a maniac for fit would be reason enough to post pics, to add a subversive undercurrent to the general trend of the thread.

Thanks man. We see eye to eye. I'll mix it up in here every now and then. Ruffle some feathers.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by hustlenflo22
JohnnyVillan those fits are so ill!!! where can I cop? what brands are those?

You're in NY. Hit up Bape and BBC and you can be just like me.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score

Well dont expect me to be a regular here guys. I'll just pop in every once in a while to post some fits. Love it or hate it, its all in good fun. At the end of the day, its just the internet and nobody really cares.

LESS talk, MORE visual kei.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score

Feel free to post fits, I have no problem with that... just refrain from stirring up the deep psychological issues that many of us suffer from regarding color, please. In honor of the memory of my mother, who was gunned down in cold blood by the color yellow.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
LESS talk, MORE visual kei.

hahaha

Originally Posted by JohnnyVillian
So basically, they're afraid of color and cant afford/cant find the stuff lol

I don't think this is a fair comment. I'm certainly not afraid of colour or prints but I wouldn't wear what you're wearing. That said, you wear it better than a lot of people.

Goblin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
I'm not as well-dressed as most of the folks here ... my WAYWNT pics would amount to an endless loop of the "critique my AA t-shirt" thread. I don't have much confidence in the subversive capacity of pictures of me wearing a black t-shirt, anti-fit RRDS, and Chucks.
smile.gif

Goblin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
Wait, I'm confused, when did ballers become suburban white kids?
When they became a little bit taller.
teacha.gif

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
lol thanks guys

I take it not many people wear bape around these parts

I wore it 10 years ago before Nigo started sucking Pharrel's dick and dressing people like a Warhol puppet clown.
I was a "big" fan of "A Bathing Ape" "A Busy Work Shop" when his inspiration came from American Work Wear and obviously Military, when his camo was only available in traditional color ways and sold only through Japanese outlets, Hit & Run London and one store (Forgot Name) in NYC on Eldridge.

The stuff you are wearing is ridiculous and makes you look ridiculous. 1/10 Home Boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads