• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
img_0136751.jpg

S2A Paris
Gap
SFx5EP
NBs wit da straaap

dshack

Reaction score
Attn members of StyleForum:

Please stop posting pictures of yourselves looking damned good in 5EPxSF jeans, or I will spend money I don't have and buy them.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Eason: thanks for postin the fit pic of Michael Bastian Gap shirt. That shirt looks exactly the same as the Yohji shirt i wore yesterday (except the chest pockets on mine are huge), and i wore it the same way pretty much, with the sleeve strap adjusted to the top and then a double sleeve roll up. Looks good man...i'd wear it untucked, but not with jeans, i think they look good with a pair of olive green or dark beige khakis and maybe a pair of white sneakers.

edit: i think you can also try undoing one more button up top...when wearing casual summer shirts like that i like the top two buttons of my shirt undone, it's a more louche look, think Alain Delon when wearing stuff like this.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dshack
Attn members of StyleForum:

Please stop posting pictures of yourselves looking damned good in 5EPxSF jeans, or I will spend money I don't have and buy them.

Hehe. I think that unless you are a slim size 30, that you may be out of luck. Maybe Oak in NYC has some more sizes, but I don't have any more, and I'm pretty sure that Denim Bar is nearly out as well.

However... the long talked about 5EPxSF chinos will become a reality (er, once we get things organized at SFxDenimBarx5EP central), and we are working on a ApolisxContextxStyleforum heavyweight slim flannel combat shirt for FW08 that is going to be most excellent. We've already picked out the material and hardware and have been working on template shirt... I'm really excited about this piece.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Hehe. I think that unless you are a slim size 30, that you may be out of luck. Maybe Oak in NYC has some more sizes, but I don't have any more, and I'm pretty sure that Denim Bar is nearly out as well.

Didn't Uncle Otis have some of these?

denimaddict

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
and we are working on a ApolisxContextxStyleforum heavyweight slim flannel combat shirt for FW08 that is going to be most excellent. We've already picked out the material and hardware and have been working on template shirt... I'm really excited about this piece.

This sounds awesome.

Brian SD

Reaction score
tat2988zc7.jpg
Sorry for the blank stare. I was about to run out the door and I dont feel like setting up the camera for another picture. Thick as Thieves Jantzen + Vintage (tie)

Brian SD

Reaction score
Yea the cuff looks fine (.5" or so) when I'm not stretching my other arm up. Those shirt sleeves generally don't fall that low, and the suit generally doesn't pull that high.

Shore: the shirt is Jantzen, the tie is vintage. Forgot to list the shirt.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cuffs are fine. great looking suit. what is the material, lightish weight flannel? do you know how many ozs? love grey flannels with all the cary grant etc associations but i can't decide what weight to go for.

aak

Reaction score
Nice fit Brian SD. I'm in the market for a similar suit (colour + cut)

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Yeah um did you live in seattle at one time? I feel like I saw you on the bus or something.
Heh, I wanted to ask that too. I swear that I've seen progressive around somewhere in the area, but I can't quite place him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads