• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score

RRL x 5EP/SF x Vans (Standard work issue when things get busy busy!)

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got my RRL white v neck tee in the mail right now. Robocopped from ebay for $20 shipped. Did yours come with all that paint splattered on it? I know RL sometimes does the paint splattered look but it isn't usually that artsy.

HELLAHYPHY

Reaction score
EMO BANGGGZZZZZZ

Hailing like crazy outside

Anybody know where i can get grey seude Clarks Desert Boots online?

braidkid, others- thanks for the encouragement.

seamless74

Reaction score
jmh396.... i can feel the direction your headed with this.. its understandable maybe your fits are a bit off i dunno just comes off a little contrived at this point.. and i must say it another example of an outfit that was D.O.A simply due to seeing those damn chucks... they absolutely murder your outfit from the bottom up...

everyday i see so many cool guys doing their best to come up with something only to kill it with damn converse....

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Zappos has them in grey suede distressed, HellaHyphy.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I wasn't so down on the bangs - more the hat. But I'm old and cranky so you can ignore me.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wiru
DSC00522.jpg

The purple of the jacket is clashing with the greencast of the jeans. Almost any other pair of jeans besides the 5EP would work better, preferrably one tinted to the red/purple end of the spectrum.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That jacket is actually blue - the picture he took just isn't that great.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by seamless74
jmh396.... i can feel the direction your headed with this.. its understandable maybe your fits are a bit off i dunno just comes off a little contrived at this point.. and i must say it another example of an outfit that was D.O.A simply due to seeing those damn chucks... they absolutely murder your outfit from the bottom up...
What's wrong with chucks? Granted they're everywhere, but they're not unattractive, they're just... there.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
What's wrong with chucks? Granted they're everywhere, but they're not unattractive, they're just... there.
At least for me, it goes back to what he said about things looking contrived. A pair of chucks with slim jeans, white tee, and black blazer is practically an indie artist's uniform.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
I just see the chucks, like slim jeans and white tees, as ubiquitously applicable streetwear staples. You can make them look contrived and indy, but in and of themselves, there's nothing wrong with them. I'm still up in arms about the recent WAYWT hat trend. If anything's contrived...

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
At least for me, it goes back to what he said about things looking contrived. A pair of chucks with slim jeans, white tee, and black blazer is practically an indie artist's uniform.
Yup!, it's the clothes or the hair + hat combo, but not both. Somethings got to give and it should be the hair.

PinkPantser

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Today, nothing new or altogether exciting, but I haven't posted in a while... thinking about clothes happens when exams end.
J.Lindeberg / Wings+Horns / Brooks Brothers / Acne / AE

Difficult to see what's going on here - get some sunlight in the photo, would help tremendously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads