• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
squarecigarlover - was that first shot from a security camera? do you really go for the fred mertz (sp?) waist, or ****... i just don't know what to say about that post, 'cause the second one looks 180.

pinoy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
pinoy, are those Dauphin?

Yep- Dior Dauphin 21cm. If you're looking to get a pair, just a heads up that there's some elastane in the jeans...not sure if you like that.

Originally Posted by Saucemaster
I measured myself and then measured some decent-fitting jackets I own, then sent them to Jason, who has a sharp eye for measurements and caught the couple little errors I had. He knows his stuff.

Thanks for the kind words, Sauce. They mean a lot coming from you. I'll try measuring a couple decent fitting jackets- hopefully something good will turn out
smile.gif

One last thing-Â any tips with regards to my current jeans dilemma? Or am I damned to wearing stretch jeans forever? Hahaha

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rye, the acne x carpe diem is perfection, love it.

Sauce, you can just admit singular's post influenced you to wear a suit today. Either way, it looks very sharp. A tie would have made it even better. I love the color of the shoes.

Brutus, I like your last post. Looks like something I would wear
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

padronlover

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well thank you everyone i guess saying i looked so bad and it's a complete turnaround is a sideway compliment.

but is everyone in this from seattle? what's up with that?

Leonard Leroy

Reaction score
cocostella;978194 said:
Originally Posted by Leonard Leroy
Leonard - The ratio of your posts per wardrobe items is uncanny. Hence, the fantastic quality of said posts.
wayweveryday.jpg
Blowing my spot, but this is what I wear in between every time I make a post here, just saying. * Underneath:
waywttuck-1.jpg
I ******* love my Schott Perfecto. *semijoke

Leonard Leroy

Reaction score
I dropped something, but my pants are too tight to pick it up, and my hands are stuck in my tight tight jacket.

thorough

Reaction score
military surplus parka
gap henley
pure blue japan 008
vansxloomstate
snow on april 3rd
1waywit08iy6.jpg

Waffle

Reaction score
waywt0404081.jpg
waywt0404082.jpg
waywt0404083.jpg

waywt040408belt.jpg

burberry sailorjacket, burberry cardigan, hare t-shirt, dior jeans, converse, hare messenger, burberry shiny belt

Serg

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jpgm
work.

WDYWT040408.jpg

red wing 1914
the flathead 5005xx
tanner belt
h&m t
saba henley
thomas meihofer ring

Relaxed flatheads eh... they look good... must resist urge to buy more denim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads