• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by selbsttatig
The pants and shirt are both Converse One Star at Target. I got the shirt on sale for $14.
Oh ****, I was way off... I was thinking Coldwater Creek x The Territory Ahead

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by totally epic
To me it does look a bit feminine. The fit itself isn't bad, but it could be tweaked a bit.

I could see people having an issue with the length of the pants when rolled like that. I actually like it, it looks comfortable and cool (in the temperature sense, no the Joe Camel sense). But I can understand someone thinking the pants' length looks feminine.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
I could see people having an issue with the length of the pants when rolled like that. I actually like it, it looks comfortable and cool (in the temperature sense, no the Joe Camel sense). But I can understand someone thinking the pants' length looks feminine.

I think the femininity is in the top half... looks like a scoopneck spaghetti strap tank top under a button-up look.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
late thurs pic...the same ol

red wing boots
fred perry shirt & jacket
julian red california

4308picrc1.jpg

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
I think the femininity is in the top half... looks like a scoopneck spaghetti strap tank top under a button-up look.

I don't see that at all. I just see a tank under a button-front shirt.

chiral

Reaction score
Bad quality pic, still trying to figure out my new camera.
4166258-3cc

-Nice Collective jacket and scarf
-AA tee
-SExIH 03
-adidas

I look and feel like crap today, really stressed out trying to get preparations finished for my expedition next week.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mr. Freedom x Sugar Cane Vintage T-Shirt YSL Belt Maison Martin Margiela Boots John Galliano Chain Wearing the pants daily for a week.
95106667.jpg
back
95106387.jpg

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
maharlika
that tshirt (why is it tucked?) and belt completly clashes with the intended vibe of the pants, and makes them come across as some weird urban wear worn by a suburban dad.

With an untucked plain white tee that would look so much better.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by selbsttatig
waywt040308.jpg

I don't really think these pants are working.

I LOVE this.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
maharlika
that tshirt (why is it tucked?) and belt completly clashes with the intended vibe of the pants, and makes them come across as some weird urban wear worn by a suburban dad.

With an untucked plain white tee that would look so much better.

laugh.gif
Thanks for the tips. I'm still trying to get the right 'vibe' on this pair. I'll keep posting more pics and see what works.

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sauce: I'm sure it has been covered before, but what shoes are you wearing in the pic with you and Who?

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by I<3Bacon
Sauce: I'm sure it has been covered before, but what shoes are you wearing in the pic with you and Who?

J Shoes Norton boots in gray leather. I got them for very cheap and I'm happy with them, but the construction is sub-par--I wouldn't pay retail for them.

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, they look good and shoes.com has em on sale for $165. Hmm... anyway, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads