• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
playing with recent ro and drkshdw purchases

yx001.jpg

Im waiting for the day you start wearing ma+ head to toe

then youll be really ballin!

capnpyro

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
Overall seems to look good but the boots seem to look enormous on you from that angle...

I'm pretty sure it's my lens distorting at the edges, I had it maxed at 18mm-- that or I just have a disproportionately large head and feet.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
SoCal2NYC, I'm afraid this makes you look like you just got raped.

You can't **** the willing.

Lachy

Reaction score
jpgm, has it suddenly cooled down a lot in Perth, or something? You're rocking some pretty warm, albeit great looking fits lately. Perhaps you're just of the mindset where you say "**** the weather, I'll wear what I like!"

Anyway, I'm liking it
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
homi- looks good, man. I'm glad you're slowly making the switch over as this works on you real well. I like those shoes a bunch too.

whacked- Surely, i didn't mean anyone who dislikes a type of fit is ignorant. However, there are a large amount of people who don't think style moves beyond what steve mcqueen did and that kinda saddens me.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
there are a large amount of people who don't think style moves beyond what steve mcqueen did and that kinda saddens me.

Whenever I put on my harrington, somewhere a Chrono is crying.

guilty as charged!!

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
what the hell does this even mean. do you think before you type anything? jesus christ. it's not funny. it's not insulting. it's not entertaining. what is it? WHAT IS IT? it's boring. shut yer trap.

I, for one, was laughing at that comment for the last two pages of scrolling, so you clearly have no sense of humor.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
I, for one, was laughing at that comment for the last two pages of scrolling, so you clearly have no sense of humor.

And my propensity for ****.

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blahblahblah22323
I don't know 'bout that man purse but the rest is quality
Originally Posted by braidkid
Only thing that ruins BrettChaotix fit for me is the cell phone bulge. No one wants to see that in front of a man's pants.
Originally Posted by Eason
nice cell phone
Thanks for the feedback but I love that bag. I don't wear it at home (except to carry my laptop) but for this New Orleans trip it was a necessary, functional man-purse. It held my GPS, camera, cables, laptop and work documents. Same thing with the cell phone, I added the extended battery for the trip which makes the phone about 1/2" thicker, causing it to bulge noticeably. Here are a couple more photos from the next day (notice water has switched to beer, it was lunch time after all) and again, had to keep it minimal and clean for the sake of packing and appearance during the conference. I brought one pair of jeans, a sweater, blazer, mjk hoodie, l/s henley and a few tshirts a dress shirt, socks and boxers - that's it.
PICT0479.jpg
PICT0486.jpg
APC S2A Acne Tz

jpgm

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lachy
jpgm, has it suddenly cooled down a lot in Perth, or something? You're rocking some pretty warm, albeit great looking fits lately. Perhaps you're just of the mindset where you say "**** the weather, I'll wear what I like!"

Anyway, I'm liking it
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

cheers....it was pretty cool (and wet) yesterday, but it warmed up a bit again today.
i want some winter already, im sick of wearing a tshirt every day.

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
capnpyro, the stance makes me want to hurl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads