(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rye GB

Rye GB Angry Englishman

Same outfit as Sunday, no excuses, just felt like being a slob today. [​IMG] Cutler & Cross x Surplus x Dior Homme x Acne x Nike

2. migo

migo Senior member

haven't posted in ages...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Cheap T
    Gap Get Smart style jacket (I've had it for 5 years now...can't seem to let go of it)
    Cheap Monday Raw/Selv
    Adidas
    Randino messenger
    Wayfarers

3. Black Cherry

Black Cherry Senior member

Nothing new as usual, but haven't posted in a while, so..

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Senior member

Sup Rye.... are you making your WAYWN photos HDR now, or is it just the background/lighting that's giving the illusion?

5. robin

robin Senior member

Sup Rye.... are you making your WAYWN photos HDR now, or is it just the background/lighting that's giving the illusion?
    I've also wondered about that.

6. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

^I want to know what kind of camera everyone's using. I have a 6mp compact but I just can't get any real clarity out of it to the point where textures are easily visible.

7. robin

robin Senior member

^I want to know what kind of camera everyone's using. I have a 6mp compact but I just can't get any real clarity out of it to the point where textures are easily visible.
    Fuji FinePix S6000fd. My pictures suck though - I need to sit down and figure out how to use it properly.

8. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Senior member

Lighting is usually the key. No backlighting, no direct sunlight, set the proper white balance, etc. The flash included with most cameras usually isn't enough if you're standing 10 ft away, or results in a poor distribution of light. Also focusing properly before using the auto-timer helps a lot. The type of camera isn't going to matter as much as the person using it. I've seen as many amazing photos from a cheap point and shoot as I have horrible photos from an SLR.

9. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Hahaha, I'm not so bad as to need to be told not to backlight. But I can't seem to fuck up when I'm shooting with a 20d or 30d, whereas this little thing... no luck. I'll try screwing around with it a bit. Maybe it is the self-time focussing.

10. Rye GB

Rye GB Angry Englishman

I'm using a regular Olympus Camedia 5 megapix, it's about 4 years old and has seen better days. Most of the shots come out terrible so I edit with "Shadow/Highlight and Photo Filter in Photoshop.

11. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

I have a 4-5 year old canon powershot 3.2mgpxl. It has started to get really screwy as of late though. May need a new one soon. [​IMG] BoO APC NDC

12. erbs

erbs Senior member

xchen - I've been scoping those for a while... How does the sizing run (compared to chucks or ae, etc)? Did you get them from their website?

I would size down 1/2 on Bean mocs. I went true to size with mine and they fit fine at first but now they are too big after they have stretched out.

13. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

chron I think that looks fuckin great.

14. FormulaQ

FormulaQ Senior member

I have a 4-5 year old canon powershot 3.2mgpxl. It has started to get really screwy as of late though. May need a new one soon.

[​IMG]

BoO
    APC
    NDC

i like how the shirt and the shoes work, and the pants and shoes. But the shirt and pants don't go well for me. Just my 2cents

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.