• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
Thanks. I know a lot of people don't like shorts but I really can't stand sweating in denim when it gets over 25 C. By the way, the last 3 pairs of shorts used to be full trousers.
smile.gif

+whatever count we are at with the shorts. Holy hell are they cool.

Mansfield

Reaction score
imperial duke-black
AA - tee light pink
vans black black slip-on'.
generic beanie
versace frames.
Photo43.jpg

Halifamous

Reaction score
Here's a novel since I havn't posted in three months. I moved to Ontario and worked for a bunch of rich ***** in cottage country. Rich ***** didn't pay nearly as well as they should, so broke, I moved here:
skylinepl1.jpg
But that view doesn't pay for itself. So I had to go job hunting, so every day, I had to dress like a chump, hit the grind and try to find work:
mirrorfo9.jpg
Armani-Burberry-Club Monaco-Boss Handcrafted Day after day I would get rejected and jerked around by jobs I hated. So I would go drinking and whoring to forget the failures. Which was fun, and funny, but I was running low on money, I was looking at having to sell my clothing on the supermarket. When, a job came through. A good one. So I'm back on the internet, and I'm going to work at TnTblu tomorrow wearing whatever the **** I want:
gogoes1.jpg
Some drapey cardi from Nippon Jack Lipson Dior Boss Handcrafted

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

blank

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kent Wang, lock the thread.

--

So, I didnt know where to put this. Didn't want to start my own thread about it but didn't have another one to put it in. I think I've finally found the perfect fitting dress shirt, and it's a Theory medium. I would never pay the MSRP $230+ for the shirt, but for $57 from Tobi it is more than worth it (in fact, I eyed the same shirt at Century 21 for $75). But this shirt fits me absolutely perfectly. It is short enough in the hem to wear untucked, but long enough to tuck in (I didn't know such a length existed OTR). It is dressy enough to wear out to a club or a bar, though I could maybe wear it to work (it has a thin satin stripe that is a little too daring for work, I think).

But the best part is that now I can bring all of my other shirts, my J. Crew Oxfords, my cheap pickups, and bring the Theory shirt to a tailor and say "make this look like this."

So that's what I'm wearing today.

Ott

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Halifamous
Which was fun, and funny, but I was running low on money, I was looking at having to sell my clothing on the supermarket.
When, a job came through. A good one.
So I'm back on the internet, and I'm going to work at TnTblu tomorrow wearing whatever the **** I want:

this brought a tear to my eye
blush.gif

welcome back to the wonderful world of temptation and exorbitant spending.

ts4them

Reaction score
Nice story Hali, but you should have included the outfits for "drinking and whoring".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads