• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ludeykrus
I've been sick the past week and haven't been around much, but I HAD to let you know that you absolutely killed it with this look! Very well done; I've been looking to source a pair of harness boots soon, myself.

PM sent!

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
kron001dz8.jpg

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
You've been raiding kronik's closet again, haven't you?

Halifamous

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Serg
If that was ment torwards me; chubby? I am 5'9 and 155 (38 chest, 31 waist). Theres a difference between attacking the person and saying a outfit makes you look a certain way.
I wasn't attacking you. I was just pointing out that he should be sure where a comment is coming from before deciding how to evaluate it. Based on your picture you are interested in a more traditional, balanced aesthetic. You have a larger frame than either of us. While there is nothing wrong with that, and I certainly wouldn't fault you for it, it does mean that unless he agrees with your vision of how things should be, he may not want to take your advice.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
iTunes Playing: Shapeshifting by Bark Psychosis from the record Codename: DustSucker

Givenchy x CM x Paul Smith

HATORI HANZO

Reaction score
Attachment 9055
me3fd3.jpg

me5dg5.jpg

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics. First waywt so be easy on my non-dressing ass please.
Kangol hat
Benetton shirt
Hugo Boss tie
Gap cardigan
Nudie thinn finns
KC captoes[/quote]

Thank's Pete for helping get these photos up now people let me know what I need to correct with my style.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Matt, what exactly is that armadilla doing behind ya?

Awesome fit, Rye.

Go see the taxidermy thread in General Chat forum.

HATORI HANZO

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
iTunes Playing: Shapeshifting by Bark Psychosis from the record Codename: DustSucker

Givenchy x CM x Paul Smith

Love your fit.

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't want to sound too much like a rye fan boy, but this forum is 10x better with you posting in it.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HATORI HANZO
Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics. First waywt so be easy on my non-dressing ass please.
Kangol hat
Benetton shirt
Hugo Boss tie
Gap cardigan
Nudie thinn finns
KC captoes
people let me know what I need to correct with my style.

It looks to me like your trying a little too hard. The hat and the the tie and the cuffed jeans....it's a little contrived for my taste. I see alot of makeup artists and hair stylists throw down this look in Los Angeles.

I think you have to decide between the hat and the tie, not both, for starters. Keep the hat and lose the tie, open the top button of the shirt and your look will be a touch more effortless and not overworked. I like the color scheme and the individual items are fine, just stop at 90% of what your looking for.

smoothy504ny

Reaction score
RYE That fit is perfect IMO looks great
HATORI I like the hat ,with the look. good fit
GETSMART denim JACKET construction is a lil different and sick, nice boots!
IAMMATT not really liking the colors together, plus cant see the shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads