• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
**** YEAH, Rye's back.

Pretty sure I've said it before, but I always love that VB jacket.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Rye, when are we going to see those fancy pants RAF jeans in this thread?

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Rye, when are we going to see those fancy pants RAF jeans in this thread?

I'm still feeling a bit under the weather, there's nothing worse than a sickly loser in "flashy" pants. I need a few more vitamins before squeezing into those again.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
CM= Cheap Monday

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hustlenflo22
^^What jeans, Rye?
Cheap Mondays. I got these around 2 years ago when they first hit Fred Segal. I haven't worn them much, but during my current "sickly" need for comfort period these fit the bill with the "Mega Stretch" denim. I've worn them 3 days straight and I forgot how easy they lose color.

bye4now122

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Serg
FlatHead fit pics
2296609163_d0b40cfb96.jpg
2297403470_e6ffc25aa7.jpg
New Digging the fit (already soaked)

What flatheads are those, they fit you really well. And do you have any other jeans to compare to?

Serg

Reaction score
F310 size 31. My actual waist = 32. I wear apc ns in 29 and ndg classic in 30 for example.

Hrm. They are most like KMWx1980 but a tiny bit slimmer and tiny bit lower rise.

vincent

Reaction score
I totally agree with halifamous. I rather have "chicken legs" and be 6'2 than some chubby 5'2 dude.

Halifamous

Reaction score
Yeah, it's give and take though. I have a very large chest and big shoulders, so volume tops don't really look good on me. I can't do the skinny-boy Julius/Ann Dem thing at all.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
"Chicken legs" are relative. If you have a slim frame all around--narrow shoulders, chest, and hips, with a small waist--then "chicken legs" will be proportional. If you have upper body development without corresponding lower body development, you'll get the chicken leg effect. Unless you dress very carefully, you will NOT look proportional. I think Serg has a point. The question for anyone who's worried about whether he has chicken legs is whether he actually cares. It's a recognized look that fades in and out of fashion. There are some interesting big-on-top, skinny-on-bottom silhouettes.

(I can hear whodini's teeth grinding at my phrasing there...
tounge.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads