1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Senior member

SocalNYC: I dont think I havent liked even one of your business wear. Hope I could dress like that later.

Later? Why can't you now?
    I just turned 24.

2. Badseeds

Badseeds Senior member

[​IMG] when i get a job... Things seem a lit weird to me if someone wears suits around campus every day...

Very interesting when the first day I came into my office during a summer internship, my boss stared at my Nn zip shirt and said "thats an interesting one". Kind of scared me....[​IMG]

Edited: dont get me wrong. : )

3. whodini

whodini Senior member

[​IMG][​IMG] Levi's Thin Finn Purcell

4. lance konami

lance konami Senior member

5. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

Who, the finns *do* look good~! Good call on the size, you got your actual waist right? (which would be 1" larger than true waist) I find that method makes those jeans fit really nice without being leggings.

And arent they comfortable as hell? That 2% lycra seriously makes them easy to wear without having any negative 'stretch denim' issues

6. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Finns look good who.

+1, finns look great.

7. whodini

whodini Senior member

Finns look good who.
    +1, finns look great.

Thanks. Not bad for ball crushers, eh, lance?

Who, the finns *do* look good~! Good call on the size, you got your actual waist right? (which would be 1" larger than true waist) I find that method makes those jeans fit really nice without being leggings.

And arent they comfortable as hell? That 2% lycra seriously makes them easy to wear without having any negative 'stretch denim' issues

Yeah, I went actual waist per your rec. I was afraid they'd be stiff like the APC NC's I tried on a few months ago but man, that lyrca is killer. It's like wearing pj's. I think I finally found my travelin' jeans.

8. lance konami

lance konami Senior member

Thanks. Not bad for ball crushers, eh, lance?

Not bad at all. I tried those on recently and I was pretty surprised how comfortable they were. Plenty of room for the junk.

9. whodini

whodini Senior member

Not bad at all. I tried those on recently and I was pretty surprised how comfortable they were. Plenty of room for the junk.
    Yeah. The anti-fit really masks the amount of room you have given it's a skinny jean. The top block's pretty damn loose.

10. grilledcheese

grilledcheese Senior member

Later? Why can't you now?
    I just turned 24.

Let's be real man, please. I know it's your style to be ostentatious, but with this comment you cross the line into insulting.

11. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

kallun
    not really, but I got quite alot vegetables for a nice wok.. I prefer ajvar on my sandwich actually [​IMG]

thanks berlin and others.

12. vaclava krishna

vaclava krishna Senior member

Did you buy any Ajvar? It´s quite good on pasta [​IMG]

/TKL

Which maker, do you prefer ?

13. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

Let's be real man, please. I know it's your style to be ostentatious, but with this comment you cross the line into insulting.

How is the quoted comment either insulting or ostentatious? One of us is missing something.

14. braidkid

braidkid Senior member

15. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

I'm generally more of an "other thread" kind of guy, but because I've got a mad crossover (and more to the point, had some time on Saturday to play around with my camera, which I generally don't on weekday mornings), here's lawyerdad's debut (I think) in the streetwear waywn:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Penguin
    dior homme
    addidas

16. whodini

whodini Senior member

Could you fix the photo links so that we can get a better view of this maddness?

17. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

Whodini, i like the look of those finns. I really need a pair of traveling jeans, as you put it. The only thing that worried me about them was the giant back pockets and the really low yoke. I haven't been able to try them on and i was a bit worried how the back would look. Hopefully i can try a pair on if i go to new york next month. I like the skinnier look on you though.

Drizzt, i guess it's just a difference of opinion. I just don't like the way those jeans look from the mid shin down. I guess some people like the bigger bootcut, but i guess i'm just not a big fan of it. I don't think some slight stacking would be bad for him as he's pretty slim. Slight stacking would also make his shoes look smaller as well without having weird bunching. It's funny how a good fitting pair of jeans can change everything. Razuel looks 10-15 lbs slimmer with the new fit.

18. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

19. BrettChaotix

BrettChaotix Senior member

How is the quoted comment either insulting or ostentatious? One of us is missing something.

I think he means that not all of us have the $$$ SoCal does for clothes.

20. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

The cuffing is a bit extreme for me, lawyerdad. It's probably because they stack too much, but if that's the case i think hemming them a tiny bit (so they're still about 2 inches longer than normal inseam) would work good. It look like you cuffed them a bunch a times. the fit on them look pretty solid though. I'm not a fan of the shoes, but that's just my thing i guess, but the shirt seems to fit pretty well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.