1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Studio27

Studio27 Senior member

There's only been two people in the past several pages that have cuffs? Also, my levi's said screw you to [​IMG]

info on shoes?

2. Maharlika

Maharlika Senior member

Maharlika- your style and physique remind me of a photographer friend of mine back home in Manila. I like how you're not afraid to mix and match the most disparate elements, but somehow make it all work together.

Thanks Kabayan! R U currently in Manila?

3. robin

robin Senior member

4. Black Cherry

Black Cherry Senior member

Maharlika and Robin, Gorgeous Aldens, the both of you. Keep on cuffin'! [​IMG]

5. robbie

robbie Senior member

Maharlika; although some of your looks are busy for me, I must say todays post is great.

kudos to you goodsir!

robbie

6. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

Jeans- LVC red selvedge 201xx

are those the 1929 201xx with the buckleback, white paper tag, (and isnt the selvedge blueline)? Other than friends in the rockabilly scene, I dont know anyone that's also owned a pair!! [​IMG]

7. Maharlika

Maharlika Senior member

are those the 1929 201xx with the buckleback, white paper tag, (and isnt the selvedge blueline)? Other than friends in the rockabilly scene, I dont know anyone that's also owned a pair!! [​IMG]

Yeppers!![​IMG]

8. Maharlika

Maharlika Senior member

Maharlika; although some of your looks are busy for me, I must say todays post is great.

kudos to you goodsir!

robbie

Thank you, robbie.

9. Fade to Black

Fade to Black Senior member

thanks for the comments guys

maharlika that brioni outfit is a good example of how one doesn't always have to have perfect proportions with their clothes to make an outfit work. The jacket feels slightly oversize, but flows well with everything else. I've always been a fan of slightly one-size-too-big jackets...

10. jpgm

jpgm Senior member

[​IMG]

red wing 1914
    denime 805
    tanner belt
    mtm shirt
    uniqlo hat
    bottega veneta sunglasses
    thomas meihofer ring
    porter tote

11. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

Really like this one, jpgm. Clean, simple, great fit on the shirt, and it makes me eager for warm weather.

12. Fade to Black

yeah jpgm i think your style works really well for you, it feels very "you."

13. jpgm

jpgm Senior member

cheers guys.
    for what its worth, im longing for some cold(ish - perth never gets 'cold' as such) weather, the sweats are no fun at all.

14. Maharlika

Maharlika Senior member

thanks for the comments guys

maharlika that brioni outfit is a good example of how one doesn't always have to have perfect proportions with their clothes to make an outfit work. The jacket feels slightly oversize, but flows well with everything else. I've always been a fan of slightly one-size-too-big jackets...

Thank you fade to black it's hard to find the perfect fit for my build specially with Italian designers/manufacturers. That's why I like Hedi Slimane and of course, Japanese designers.

15. Brutus

Brutus Senior member

info on shoes?

Alden wingtip boots in brown calf on the Barrie last. From Alden of Carmel and J.Gilbert Footwear: http://www.alden-of-carmel.com/index...p_Boot_202.htm

These are the boots I post practically every other day in WAYWT. robin posted a great pic of them though. Spot on. Much better rep of the color than the AofC pics.

16. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Senior member

Brioni sportscoat
    NM pocket-square
    Prada sweater
    Brioni pant
    KS belt
    Pantherella socks
    NM penny loafers

17. constant struggle

constant struggle Senior member

18. pinoy

pinoy Senior member

^
    Normally I'm not a fan of outfits that are too simple, because I find things tend to get boring. I like a good bit of edge and mood in outfits. That being said however, this fit is excellent. There's something very calming about a heather grey sweatshirt, perfectly fitting jeans and nondescript white sneakers. If I had to nitpick, I'd lose the white undershirt (looks like a henley buttoned up all the way?).

19. Fade to Black

today, inspired by Basquiat... [​IMG] double zip-up baseball cardigan and t-shirt - Yohji Yamamoto 21 cm black overdyed blue jeans - Dior by Slimane sneakers - Converse

20. hayzum

hayzum Senior member

After seeing Fuuma post, I was wondering if there is a general consensus about gray denim, wear it down or dress it up?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.