• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Peacoat - Udeshi
Sweater - J.Crew
Shirt - J.Crew
Tie - Polo
Trousers - MacHay
Socks - Paul Smith
Shoes - C&J for Polo

All of those were scored on sale (the Udeshi coat was a real steal too).

Re: My Alden boots with jeans - I don't actually, as most of the denim I have are lighter washes and they do not really look good together. I'm getting a pair of tan wingtip boots in a few months though, and those will work quite well.

I like the fit of the trousers the best. The peacoat is nice as well. I have that tie, it is a definite go-to.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
with his hair, the hat looks stupid to me. it's like a grown man's vanilla ice hat, barely resting on his head

I like it. It's like a sartorial punctuation mark.

joey_formal

Reaction score
IMG_9445.jpg

cold and tired.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by joey_formal
IMG_9445.jpg

cold and tired.

For a split second there I thought you were in Paris. Are those jeans CM?

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Peacoat - Udeshi
Sweater - J.Crew
Shirt - J.Crew
Tie - Polo
Trousers - MacHay
Socks - Paul Smith
Shoes - C&J for Polo

All of those were scored on sale (the Udeshi coat was a real steal too).

Re: My Alden boots with jeans - I don't actually, as most of the denim I have are lighter washes and they do not really look good together. I'm getting a pair of tan wingtip boots in a few months though, and those will work quite well.

Ludicrous! Take a break from buying EG/shell cordovan shoes/J Crew/just nice stuff and get yourself some raw jeans, young Padawan
laugh.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Nice look robin everything goes very well together. I may have to lend you some of my knits for future shots as I can't have you continue to pimp jcrew.

joey_formal

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Maharlika
For a split second there I thought you were in Paris. Are those jeans CM?

i wish i was in paris, and no they are opening ceremony, i've been very happy with the fit of them.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whacked
Ludicrous! Take a break from buying EG/shell cordovan shoes/J Crew/just nice stuff and get yourself some raw jeans, young Padawan
laugh.gif

Seattle stores do not carry the best selection of denim unfortunately, or at least for guys built like me. While I do have a pair of RRDS sitting in my closet I don't wear them too often, and I won't be buying any more until I make my way down to San Fransisco this next year.
Robin....really nice. Like the photo composition too
Thanks. I'm just screwing around with the photography though, and I have no idea what I'm doing!
I may have to lend you some of my knits for future shots as I can't have you continue to pimp jcrew.
crackup[1].gif
Good sweaters are also hard to find in Seattle! The local J.Crew employees love me though - I think I single handedly brought their store up to a "Tier 2" level or some nonsense.

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
robin reppin' the 206/425!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

if you don't mind sharing, where did you buy the udeshi peacoat?

The local J.Crew employees love me though - I think I single handedly brought their store up to a "Tier 2" level or some nonsense.

and what does this mean?
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads