1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bant

bant Senior member

so if bandanas are contrived, wouldn't ties be contrived also as they are both forced and planned?

yes, down with these decorative pieces of silk.

and xchen - talk about pure utility at that rally. takes some real balls to go sans disguise and risk being labeled an SP.

2. totally epic

totally epic Senior member

That was the protest down in Dunwoody, right? I was tryin to make it down there, but couldn't due to work . Really wish I could have made it. People have gotten incredibly lazy and won't even voice their opinions anymore.... I'll stay out of the bandana discussion, I don't think that would go anywhere useful...
    The next one's March 15th. Seattle's protest was awesome: .

3. JoelF

JoelF Senior member

I know I'm a little late, but....

...you're one scary-looking son of a bitch. You'd look awesome with some really dark jeans (cuffed!), a wallet chain, maybe some chunkier, black footwear... I'm not suggesting you go everybody's favorite "goth ninja" route, but I'd bet you could pull off a biker- or hardcore-influenced look really, realy well.

The shaved head and scruff looks good on you, too. [​IMG]

Surfrider, thanks very much for the comments and good advice, absolutely appreciated. Just getting started making some upgrades here. Great inspiration on this site. I realize I have a long way to go.

PS: Cute! What's her/his name?

That's Napo, still wearing his first collar. Adopted off a Mexico City street 10 years ago.

4. j

j Senior member Admin

yes, down with these decorative pieces of silk.

and xchen - talk about pure utility at that rally. takes some real balls to go sans disguise and risk being labeled an SP.

What's an SP? Is that like a Thetan?

5. headtotoe

headtotoe Well-Known Member

great look. Get Smart, I guess I'm starting an Alden collection, maybe 1st will be that Chukka syle - what model, and how long to wear in to that beautiful condition? Very well put together, again and as usual.

[​IMG]

agnes b jacket
    nudie shirt
    PS redear jeans
    alden chukka

6. wiru

wiru Senior member

What's an SP? Is that like a Thetan?

suppressive person, duh. cruise is going to shatter supress xchen like BOOM

7. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Senior member

Brioni sportscoat
    SR pocket-square
    NM sweater
    Oxxford pant
    NM belt
    Pantherella socks
    DE bluchers

8. Brutus

Brutus Senior member

The shirt is a bit big but what more can you expect from an early nineties work shirt that, judging from the name written on the inside, belonged to my grandfather. It's too authentic to get tailored.
    [​IMG]

9. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

BoO
    Rag & Bone
    Red Wing
    Nudie
    Varvatos x Converse

[​IMG]

10. kstanl

kstanl Senior member

Actually last Sunday. Click for jacket open.
    [​IMG]

Nice jacket, who makes it?

11. berlin report

berlin report Senior member

Its from Select or Selective Homme. I found it in the Jack & Jones store in the local mall. The quality of the leather is not so good but its decent for the price.

12. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

great look. Get Smart, I guess I'm starting an Alden collection, maybe 1st will be that Chukka syle - what model, and how long to wear in to that beautiful condition? Very well put together, again and as usual.

thanks. the Alden chukka is a great one to start with. I don't know the model # offhand but it's the only chukka style they have, avail in different colors/leathers. It's really versatile, can be worn up/down. The leather is really beefy too, very thick...but I never felt any discomfort in them at all. The cordovan high boot is one I'd like to get at some point down the year.

13. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

not sure what I'm looking at, guess I'm doing the Rye.....a nice cool rainy day after the horrid 80 degree week we've had.

Trying to live out my Guitar Wolf fantasy...

[​IMG]

14. warrengharding

warrengharding Well-Known Member

First WAYWT, feel free to flame away.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. HATORI HANZO

HATORI HANZO Senior member

First WAYWT, feel free to flame away.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like your belt but you should probably not do the front tuck it looks like you are trying to hard. Keep posting.

16. warrengharding

warrengharding Well-Known Member

FYI, only did it for the photo, don't normally do that.

17. JohnnyLaw

JohnnyLaw Senior member

warrengharding,

Your fit is not bad but if you are going for big cuffs and no break on your jeans, I think it would look better with a chunkier shoe or boot as opposed to relatively sleek Chucks. Look at any of Get Smart's WAYWN posts for a good example. Nice fit on the jeans though.

18. robin

robin Senior member

warrengharding,

Your fit is not bad but if you are going for big cuffs and no break on your jeans, I think it would look better with a chunkier shoe or boot as opposed to relatively sleek Chucks. Look at any of Get Smart's WAYWN posts for a good example. Nice fit on the jeans though.

Yeah I agree on the shoes. Also, who made the jacket?

19. Maharlika

Maharlika Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG] Sweater w/ Military Patches- Helmut Lang Belt - Dior Homme Jeans- Black Raw Dior Homme 19 cm. Aviators- Dolce and Gabbanna Boots- Margiela Scarf- Margiela Scent- Une Rose by Edouard Flechier for Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle

20. dsholmes1

dsholmes1 Senior member

Pics? Love to see how the Rockers fit on you and the Maharishi. Thanks. I don't see too many Maharishi in the forum.

If I had a camera I would take pics. My Imac camera is no good..esp without the sun being out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.