(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. underwearer

underwearer Senior member

But seeing them in a SMALL bar sounds freaking awesome. that had to be mayhem

Well it was really awesome untill a fight broke out and the cops were called and the show was shut down. I was pissed as hell, not drunk pissed because beers were $5 for a bottle, but man those stupid skinheads ruined yet another show. The scene around here is so wack, at all ages shows theres always a group of older dudes from Richmond that show up just to beat up on high school kids from Virginia Beach.

But yeah they rocked hard for about 15 minutes.

2. minimalist

minimalist Senior member

thanks Minimalist! Coat wasnt very expensive at all, on sale. I do agree with the vneck option instead of the cardigan since the cardi and coat have nearly the same V

Yeah, I did look at their site, it sells for 200€ (300$), much less than I thought [​IMG] Maybe I will try to get it on sale in spring, or their dark brown "Investigator" coat, which looks also really nice [​IMG]

3. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

theres always a group of older dudes from Richmond that show up just to beat up on high school kids from Virginia Beach.

But yeah they rocked hard for about 15 minutes.

[​IMG]

that's too bad they shut the show down. Like I said some guy ended up dying from his fight at the show I saw and nothing got shut down, tho he didnt die til the next day or two later.

the Dropkick Murphys opened that show back when they were really down and not the mainstream pop-punk band they've become. They even did a cover of Condemned 84's song "skinhead" that had the place going nuts

some choice lyrics from my memory of that song (kinda hard to believe the DKM in their current incarnation used to play this song, such a classic)

we're on the streets looking for a fight
    we go down the pubs every nite
    we hate the soulies, mod and teds
    all we like is kicking heads

good times! (back to your regularly scheduled thread)

4. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

Yeah, I did look at their site, it sells for 200€ (300$), much less than I thought [​IMG] Maybe I will try to get it on sale in spring, or their dark brown "Investigator" coat, which looks also really nice [​IMG]

The US price is $269, got it for 25% off plus free shipping and no tax from the US ben sherman site. imo a good buy at $201 exact.

5. minimalist

minimalist Senior member

I think this coat looks a little girly-man on you. [​IMG]

There is also something wrong about pairing it with jeans, I think khakis would look better.

Meh...

6. minimalist

minimalist Senior member

The US price is $269, got it for 25% off plus free shipping and no tax from the US ben sherman site. imo a good buy at $201 exact.

[​IMG]

7. totally epic

totally epic Senior member

What kind of jeans are those? I like how the fit makes more of an upside-down U rather than a /\\. Why are they like that?
    They're Dior 21cm slouched pretty low.

8. vikingmd

vikingmd Active Member

What's the fit like?

9. WayneGibbous

WayneGibbous Senior member

Ben Sherman coat Unis buttondown TaT cardigan Crate Hamilton jeans Alden cordo chukka [​IMG]
    Not a fan of the jeans but that coat is amazing.

10. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

What's the fit like?

It's really fitted which I like. Most overcoats tend to be pretty boxy

Size small has 40" around chest, and 38" around torso so there's enough room to layer a sweater without being tight

11. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

I am also jealous of Jason's coat, however, I have no intention of raping him. Even though I will be in L.A. starting tomorrow evening, and I'm sure the urge will be nearly overwhelming. [​IMG] Short scarf (krama) for once H&M M65 black sweater from ? Svens Chucks Some really cheap gloves whose fingers I cut off sometime last fall, and have somehow held up anyway.

12. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

you're gonna be in town?

dayumm....anyway you can make it to the Whodini meetup wed nite?

or we could maybe change to thursday if that's better?

or just admit you want nothing to do with us and we'll be fine with that too.

13. Augusto86

Augusto86 Sean Penn's Mexican love child

Trying to class up my last day of finals a little bit:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. ken

ken Banned by Request

we're on the streets looking for a fight we go down the pubs every nite we hate the soulies, mod and teds all we like is kicking heads good times! (back to your regularly scheduled thread)
    How's that Hoods song go... Saturday night, and all is well Going out drinking, gonna raise some hell Skeezers in the back, with nothing to lose Pocket full of cash and a fist full of booze Man I haven't listened to tough-guy hardcore in a long time. Edit: Oh, everybody looks good, by the way.

15. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

Man I haven't listened to tough-guy hardcore in a long time.

yea every so often you need to spin some good 'core as a reminder that even tho one may dress like an asian dork nowadays he can still break your face and administer the Doctor Marten Dental Plan [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.