(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. constant struggle

constant struggle Senior member

i dont' know, the KNEE down just looks really really really sloppy to me, above the knee is fine for the most part but i nitpicked it...

2. CDC

CDC Senior member

+1 ^ In complete agreement.

3. WayneGibbous

WayneGibbous Senior member

[​IMG]

AA
    Nudie
    Chucks

Bonus: My TV

Roger from American Dad?

4. zw-gator

zw-gator Senior member

The rain let off and I took a better pic. [​IMG] The jacket is a little slim on me. I'm going to break it in, this was only the first day I wore it. I personally like the jacket. It's really functional for the weather we're having now. Plus, I don't have the money for something new. Edit: Again, the jacket is a little bunched around the mid section....I was leaning back a little and it rose (is that the correct spelling of the word?) up on my waist. Edit 2: This is the second scarf I picked up. It cost a lot and I might return it. It's black with a red stripe. [​IMG]

5. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

[​IMG]

6. asobu

asobu Senior member

inapt peacoat? I don't really like the look of the pockets but the fit seams to be good. What jeans? Nice fadez.

7. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

i dont' know, the KNEE down just looks really really really sloppy to me, above the knee is fine for the most part but i nitpicked it...

I agree with constant struggle here. The jeans look pretty sloppy below the knee and are certainly too long. If they are hemmed to no break with the bootcut they might be better. I also dislike the fit of the jacket.

8. bant

bant Senior member

WatchBuys Road Show:
    Jil Sander grey peacoat
    Armani Collezioni black/navy striped wool hooded sweater
    Etro navy moleskins
    Martin Margelia scribble sneakers
    Glashutte Original PanoReserve
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

nice piece!

9. dcg

dcg Senior member

First post in WAYWT. Criticize away! (I'm thinking the hoodie w/ this jacket is probably a no-no, but I was late and running out the door.)

[​IMG]

10. BrettChaotix

BrettChaotix Senior member

The rain let off and I took a better pic.

The jacket is a little slim on me. I'm going to break it in, this was only the first day I wore it. I personally like the jacket. It's really functional for the weather we're having now. Plus, I don't have the money for something new.

Edit: Again, the jacket is a little bunched around the mid section....I was leaning back a little and it rose (is that the correct spelling of the word?) up on my waist.

Edit 2: This is the second scarf I picked up. It cost a lot and I might return it. It's black with a red stripe.

The second scarf is nice - black goes with anything but the red stripe is going to limit you. I think the first scarf could work with a solid color top but certainly not that jacket .

Again, I don't think the scarf/track jacket combo works at all. Popping the collar doesn't help... but then again I'm vehemently against the pop-collar craze anyway.

Hem the jeans, maybe even consider a slight taper as well.

You already did a pretty good job at self-critiquing that outfit when you first posted it, plus the feedback from here.... why post it again without changing anything?

11. BrettChaotix

BrettChaotix Senior member

First post in WAYWT. Criticize away! (I'm thinking the hoodie w/ this jacket is probably a no-no, but I was late and running out the door.)

DCG - I like it but I would like it more if your hoodie didn't' have lettering on it. Cool jacket though!

12. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

inapt peacoat? I don't really like the look of the pockets but the fit seams to be good. What jeans? Nice fadez.

actually a zara peacoat. SDA 103 jeans.

13. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

Poly800rock, artist's rendering:

[​IMG]

14. timpoblete

timpoblete Senior member

Get Smart - Unis pants are looking really good. Did you say that you got them @ American Rag (don't remember exactly from the Unis thread)? Also, thanks for the comment on my previous fit. And I definitely agree with the blues/blacks going well with asian skin tones. I'm going to make an effort to get more blues/navy in my wardrobe. Berlin - Lovin the hair man. Also, your fit with the glasses were spot on! [​IMG] Might have to get these pants taken in a bit and maybe shortened just a tad. Looking really stumpy.

15. A Harris

A Harris Senior member Dubiously Honored

This was last Thursday I think:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Barbera olive shearling, Borrelli gold herringbone flannel, Iron Heart 634S, custom made buffalo leather cinch belt, Mantellassi waxed rough-out chukka boots with commando sole.

Today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Barbera rust-brown suede/leather field coat, Barbera checked flannel shirt, Calvin Klein grey v-neck henley, Iron Heart 634S, Mantellassi waxed rough-out chukka boots with commando sole.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.