(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jet

jet Persian Bro

[​IMG]

How did the chick on the right look? I'd break her off.

2. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Probably a tranny. Go figure.

3. Ludeykrus

Ludeykrus Senior member

[​IMG]

AA
    Nudie
    Chucks

Bonus: My TV

Don't apologize, the poster kicks ass [​IMG] [​IMG]

Makin my rounds through this thread, decided to pay attention to this one since you don't post that much and I appreciated when people at least made one comment about my post, as well as the fact that you don't live that far away.

Decent pic. From the waist down, it is perfect IMO. Love the jeans, the shoes, and the fit. But there's just something about that shirt that is bugging me. Now I'm no fashionista, but I want to say maybe the sleeves are a bit too snug? Maybe it's the unnatural way you tend to hold your arms out in pics....maybe a combo of both? I can't say, but something just seems off to me. Definitely a great pic, though, better one of the ones you've posted this far.

4. Augusto86

Augusto86 Sean Penn's Mexican love child

Probably a tranny. Go figure.

LOL

Actually, jet, you kinda lose this round...I was taking the picture as a contrast between the kinda cool AZN biker dude with his jacket and this washed up, over the hill white trash chick in leather pants and a white fur coat with a butterface and a sleazy cholo boyfriend in Kenneth Coles.

Sorry, dude.

5. whodini

LOL

Actually, jet, you kinda lose this round...I was taking the picture as a contrast between the kinda cool AZN biker dude with his jacket and this washed up, over the hill white trash chick in leather pants and a white fur coat with a butterface and a sleazy cholo boyfriend in Kenneth Coles.

Sorry, dude.

I call bullshit. jet never mentioned on the forum that he was in Boston this weekend.

6. jet

jet Persian Bro

LOL

Sorry, dude.

Fuck.

Only a homo would hate on a chick from a pic, no offense who.

7. whodini

Fuck.

Only a homo would hate on a chick from a pic, no offense who.

Hey, I could careless how you spend your free time, whether here or on ratethistranny.com .

8. Ludeykrus

Ludeykrus Senior member

Last night I stayed up pulling, working on, and reinstalling the head on my cafe-rat-fighter-thing. Here is me w/ my victory cigarette:
    [​IMG]
    -Custom altered t-shirt
    -Volcom 2x4 raw jeans
    -Allstars

Went downstairs, took a shower, and rolled into work for an all-day shift. Here's me with the work khacki's swapped out for Earnest Sewn Hutch's:
    [​IMG]

Alright, here's where I need some advice. First, how is the fit on the above grey cord blazer? Second, I've gotten heavy into custom altering my tee's and collar'd shirts lately. The striped shirt is a test fit I've cut and sewn, how does it fit? If it needs change, where specifically?
    [​IMG]

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

Hey, I could careless how you spend your free time, whether here or on ratethistranny.com .

Since you didn't get it I was callin you a homo, no offense of course since you're proud of it.

10. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

The outfit looks good but please do something about that hat. I recommend running over it with your bike. [​IMG] If you're going to alter your own shirts, buy some plain white ones to try out first. That junction of patterns in the shoulder is enough to give someone vertigo. The body and arms look good though.

11. whodini

[​IMG] Motorcycle and a can of PBR... J?

12. nyc_gaucho

nyc_gaucho Senior member

The outfit looks good but please do something about that hat. I recommend running over it with your bike. [​IMG]

If you're going to alter your own shirts, buy some plain white ones to try out first. That junction of patterns in the shoulder is enough to give someone vertigo. The body and arms look good though.

oh, shit...yeah...i didn't notice that on the shirt, at first...kinda fucks up what otherwise looks to be a great job...

your outfit looks good to me, lude...but, again...i think the sleeves are coming up a bit short on the jacket, you tall bastard...

about the hat...well...it's not my style, but i don't think it looks bad...if you're feeling it and it's something that you genuinely like, i say go for it...

and, that bike is one hell of an accessory!...probably didn't cost as much as rye's boots, but i'm sure it's a lot more fun [​IMG]

13. CDC

CDC Senior member

Since you didn't get it I was callin you a homo, no offense of course since you're proud of it.

Who the fuck says "homo"? Are you 10?
    And better yet, who the hell tucks in their scarves, wears denim leggings and also goes on an internet fashion site daily, and then calls everyone *else* "fags" and "homos"?

Hanging out in that closet starting to get to you, eh Jet? [​IMG]

14. Guy Burgess

Guy Burgess Senior member

[​IMG]

American Apparel Hoody
    Ben Sherman Shirt
    Kr3w Cords- The only pair of Trousers I have that easily fit over my cast!
    Keep Ramos Shoe/ Blue Cast

Listening to the album 'Total fucking Genocide' by Loli and the Chones.

15. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

[​IMG] American Apparel Hoody Ben Sherman Shirt Kr3w Cords- The only pair of Trousers I have that easily fit over my cast! Keep Ramos Shoe/ Blue Cast Listening to the album 'Total fucking Genocide' by Loli and the Chones.
    Given your username and the cast, I should think heavy indiscreet drinking would be appropriate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.