(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

Stazy- All i can see is your shoes. Maybe you should have rye fix your computer for you.

I know. I the other picture was too bad to keep up...

2. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Saucemaster, artists rendering

[​IMG]

What can I say, this is a face only a mother could love.

3. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

After googling "faceman" for a humorous anecdote I realized that in growing out my hair recently I've unknowingly grown closer to looking more like my A-Team counterpart.
    [​IMG]
    Yikes.

It's settled then. We are currently accepting Style Forum user applications for Hannibal and B.A. Baracus.

4. whodini

It's settled then. We are currently accepting Style Forum user applications for Hannibal and B.A. Baracus.
    I vote for GetSmart as B.A. since he's already the token minority. By the way, not having seen the show in...20 years, what exactly am I supposed to be doing again? I'm dressed like a goddamn gigolo.

5. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

WTF is up with this cold weather lately...

RL
    SDA
    Florsheim

[​IMG]

6. Brigden

Brigden Senior member

When looking at Face, I simply can't imagine a fellow dressed like that brandishing an M16, shooting at ranchers, or truckers, or whatever country degenerate the A-Team were fighting that week.

Oh, and I think Hannibal bought that jacket at the Gap.

"I love it when an outfit comes together!"

7. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

Maybe I can be Hannibal, as I'm old and going gray and recently started parting my hair on the left.

8. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

I vote for GetSmart as B.A. since he's already the token minority.
    I'm sorry, but you clearly misspellled kronik.

9. Brigden

Brigden Senior member

Maybe I can be Hannibal, as I'm old and going gray and recently started parting my hair on the left.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I was wondering at which age I should anticipate parting my hair.

10. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

thank you.

I PITY THE WHO(dini)!!

11. whodini

Please. Kronik's whiter than Urkel.
    thank you. I PITY THE WHO(dini)!!
    Yup, that just sealed the deal, B.A. BTW, who has that SuFu software to morph our faces into that A-Team poster. You know, so we all look like we're in some internet boy band gang?

12. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

I vote for GetSmart as B.A. since he's already the token minority.

By the way, not having seen the show in...20 years, what exactly am I supposed to be doing again? I'm dressed like a goddamn gigolo.

I haven't seen it since I was a kid, but I think Faceman was a con artist or something. Which is ALMOST as cool as a batshit insane pilot. [​IMG]

13. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I was wondering at which age I should anticipate parting my hair.

I can't tell if this is a serious question or not. I think I started parting my hair because I liked the slick parted hair on the guys in Deadwood, and also Ryan Gosling's hair in Lars and the Real Girl. Now that mention it it sounds kinda gay. It has nothing to do with my age. My hair is wavy enough that it can look age appropriate (whatever that means) without a part. I'm 39, btw.

14. Brigden

Brigden Senior member

I can't tell if this is a serious question or not. I think I started parting my hair because I liked the slick parted hair on the guys in Deadwood, and also Ryan Gosling's hair in Lars and the Real Girl. Now that mention it it sounds kinda gay. It has nothing to do with my age. My hair is wavy enough that it can look age appropriate (whatever that means) without a part. I'm 39, btw.

I'm semi-serious.

I just turned twenty-nine and I often wonder how long will I maintain my current semi-messy hairstyle. I was admiring Ryan Gosling's hair on the cover of the current GQ just before I read your post and found the coincidence amusing.

15. whodini

I haven't seen it since I was a kid, but I think Faceman was a con artist or something. Which is ALMOST as cool as a batshit insane pilot. [​IMG]
    I'm all about comparing ourselves to characters we vaguely are aware of. Now I gotta bittorrent this shit for the weekend.
    I'm semi-serious.

I just turned twenty-nine and I often wonder how long will I maintain my current semi-messy hairstyle. I was admiring Ryan Gosling's hair on the cover of the current GQ just before I read your post and found the coincidence amusing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Get a room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.