• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Stazy- All i can see is your shoes. Maybe you should have rye fix your computer for you.

I know. I the other picture was too bad to keep up...

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
After googling "faceman" for a humorous anecdote I realized that in growing out my hair recently I've unknowingly grown closer to looking more like my A-Team counterpart.
51U%2B4-I2ZTL._SS500_.jpg

Yikes.

It's settled then. We are currently accepting Style Forum user applications for Hannibal and B.A. Baracus.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
It's settled then. We are currently accepting Style Forum user applications for Hannibal and B.A. Baracus.
I vote for GetSmart as B.A. since he's already the token minority. By the way, not having seen the show in...20 years, what exactly am I supposed to be doing again? I'm dressed like a goddamn gigolo.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
WTF is up with this cold weather lately...

RL
SDA
Florsheim

19330958ti4.jpg

Brigden

Reaction score

When looking at Face, I simply can't imagine a fellow dressed like that brandishing an M16, shooting at ranchers, or truckers, or whatever country degenerate the A-Team were fighting that week.

Oh, and I think Hannibal bought that jacket at the Gap.

"I love it when an outfit comes together!"

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Maybe I can be Hannibal, as I'm old and going gray and recently started parting my hair on the left.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I vote for GetSmart as B.A. since he's already the token minority.
I'm sorry, but you clearly misspellled kronik.

Brigden

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
Maybe I can be Hannibal, as I'm old and going gray and recently started parting my hair on the left.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I was wondering at which age I should anticipate parting my hair.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
I'm sorry, but you clearly misspellled kronik.
Please. Kronik's whiter than Urkel.
Originally Posted by Get Smart
thank you. I PITY THE WHO(dini)!!
Yup, that just sealed the deal, B.A. BTW, who has that SuFu software to morph our faces into that A-Team poster. You know, so we all look like we're in some internet boy band gang?

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
I vote for GetSmart as B.A. since he's already the token minority.

By the way, not having seen the show in...20 years, what exactly am I supposed to be doing again? I'm dressed like a goddamn gigolo.

I haven't seen it since I was a kid, but I think Faceman was a con artist or something. Which is ALMOST as cool as a batshit insane pilot.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brigden
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I was wondering at which age I should anticipate parting my hair.

I can't tell if this is a serious question or not. I think I started parting my hair because I liked the slick parted hair on the guys in Deadwood, and also Ryan Gosling's hair in Lars and the Real Girl. Now that mention it it sounds kinda gay. It has nothing to do with my age. My hair is wavy enough that it can look age appropriate (whatever that means) without a part. I'm 39, btw.

Brigden

Reaction score
I can't tell if this is a serious question or not. I think I started parting my hair because I liked the slick parted hair on the guys in Deadwood, and also Ryan Gosling's hair in Lars and the Real Girl. Now that mention it it sounds kinda gay. It has nothing to do with my age. My hair is wavy enough that it can look age appropriate (whatever that means) without a part. I'm 39, btw.

I'm semi-serious.

I just turned twenty-nine and I often wonder how long will I maintain my current semi-messy hairstyle. I was admiring Ryan Gosling's hair on the cover of the current GQ just before I read your post and found the coincidence amusing.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
I haven't seen it since I was a kid, but I think Faceman was a con artist or something. Which is ALMOST as cool as a batshit insane pilot.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I'm all about comparing ourselves to characters we vaguely are aware of. Now I gotta bittorrent this **** for the weekend.
Originally Posted by Brigden
I'm semi-serious.

I just turned twenty-nine and I often wonder how long will I maintain my current semi-messy hairstyle. I was admiring Ryan Gosling's hair on the cover of the current GQ just before I read your post and found the coincidence amusing.

inlove.gif

Gosling%201.JPG

Get a room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads