• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

karissa

Reaction score
My god, the last couple of pages are just ridiculously good! So many great looks done completely different. I swear I'm getting a crush on all of you boys
inlove.gif
So, do we love or hate these boots?

styleforum002.jpg

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'd like them if they didn't have that collar around the ankle. What is that?

I love the sweater.

karissa

Reaction score
the boots actually come with two straps that stack on top of eachother. the strap i'm not wearing is really bold with many more studs. they're a bit over the top and a little more rock n roll than i usually go, but they were a limited hand made boot that was 2,000 & i snagged them for 200.00. i'm so on the fence with them.

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by karissa
My god, the last couple of pages are just ridiculously good! So many great looks done completely different. I swear I'm getting a crush on all of you boys
inlove.gif
So, do we love or hate these boots?

Yes, nice to see this thread moving again. Some fantastic fits. Sauce slick as ever and Baron with that incredible jacket. Karissa, I'm not feeling the studs (?) either. Maybe with slightly wider-legged jeans over them so they're just kind of peeking out? Constant Struggle, the silhouette looks good but maybe some more light would do the fit more justice.

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
How are your 101z's coming along? I did a short soak and line dry at 2 months and I'm just starting to see some fading now at 3 months, though I've got tons of creasing and combing. Can't wait to do my first wash in another 3 months or so!
I can't see any wear on them yet but I'm loving the honeycombs. I don't wear them that often so it'll probably take a while before they get washed. They're coming out with better denim for the 101Z's in January. Really nice.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
the boots actually come with two straps that stack on top of eachother. the strap i'm not wearing is really bold with many more studs. they're a bit over the top and a little more rock n roll than i usually go, but they were a limited hand made boot that was 2,000 & i snagged them for 200.00. i'm so on the fence with them.

Karissa - maybe a closer picture of the boots would help. The shape is nice.

Berlin, Sauce - thanks for the remarks.

bant

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
We all hate saying things. I, for one, hate saying that you stole the blankets AGAIN last night.

Compliment ******* returned, by the way. Fixed. I might want a pair of those pants of yours, too. If there's anyone who'd get me out of my pants and into yours, it'd be you.
inlove.gif

Not sure if you got confused (or maybe it's just me), but I'm wearing it in the photo. It's called a "shirtjack" based on its short length and is meant to be worn untucked.

For those of you playing at home, this is kronjerk wearing the same shirt a few months back:
img1312ly7.jpg

As you can see here black is beautiful, but pasty is tasty...

whoops - i thought he was referring to the new BoO shacket. nice shirtjack though

PeasantLLC

Reaction score
thx for the feedback Baron and Berlin. I'll post better pics another day. I think part of the problem is the boots are so 'city' and the sweater is so 'country' (I just got cold so I snagged up the Oliver sweater). Maybe I'll try with a skirt and long socks.

migo

Reaction score
sporadic post, as usual. We don't wear shoes in the apartment, and it's still a mess.
IMGP0322.jpg

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score

Karissa- I'm not really feeling the studs on there, nor the rigidness of the boot in general. Also the extra shape around the toe area is throwing me off a bit.

Constant- Those look relatively loose (but good) for new cures. Size down 1 or true to size?

Ratboy- I don't know. I'm underwhelmed by the hoodie in real life context. Hopefully the krell one will look a bit better.

Baron- That's actually one of my favorite looks of your's. Looks very hip, yet mature.

Mr Sola

Reaction score
Originally Posted by June
is saucemaster brad pitt?

I was gonna post a pics last week of Pitt looking EXACTLY like sauce. Maybe Brad's lurking of the forum stealing ideas?

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr Sola
I was gonna post a pics last week of Pitt looking EXACTLY like sauce. Maybe Brad's lurking of the forum stealing ideas?

Brad Pitt wears H&M? Can't he afford better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads