1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Well-Known Member

2. Stazy

Stazy Well-Known Member

Very well done JD and Willy.

3. Eason

Eason Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Looks great.

4. jet

jet Well-Known Member

Willy my new favorite poster and always a yearning for a philly afterwards for some reason.

5. Domindart

Domindart Well-Known Member

heres what I wore yesterday.

[​IMG]

I know its not much, but its my style, and I love it.

6. mulansauce

mulansauce Well-Known Member

Are you wearing cinnabons on your feet?

7. mainy

mainy Well-Known Member

Are you wearing cinnabons on your feet?

was wondering why that pic left me feeling hunggry

8. Eason

Eason Well-Known Member

Tough day at wal-mart today [​IMG] it's my take on authentic americana workwear.

9. tagutcow

tagutcow Well-Known Member

heres what I wore yesterday. http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...3a7bdc7f62.jpg I know its not much, but its my style, and I love it.
    This looks... horrible. But above and beyond it looking horrible, it's unflattering. The coat is much too large, and combined with the high-rise jeans and tucked-in shirt, makes you look pigeon-chested. Get rid of the hat and the shoes. At least you have a decent (if undynamic) tonal color scheme going on without them.

10. tagutcow

tagutcow Well-Known Member

Tough day at wal-mart today

it's my take on authentic americana workwear.

In America, we wear shoes in our workplace!

11. Eason

Eason Well-Known Member

My lack of shoes are a statement on the current state of world economics and the upcomming class war.

12. XenoX101

XenoX101 Well-Known Member

This looks... horrible. But above and beyond it looking horrible, it's unflattering. The coat is much too large, and combined with the high-rise jeans and tucked-in shirt, makes you look pigeon-chested. Get rid of the hat and the shoes. At least you have a decent (if undynamic) tonal color scheme going on without them.
    Doesn't have to be flattering, I doubt he was thinking that when putting on that fidel castro hat and growing that beard, not all outfits are about making the person look physically good. (think giant parkas and some work wear) I think the coat fits a tad big but the sleeves are a good length and shoulder seams are passable, he may like the baggy look. Jeans don't look particularly high-rise from here, I agree untucking the shirt would work more in his favor. Also I agree, the hat doesn't suit, shoes look weird and disformed. (that cinnabon comment was so accurate, classic) One thing I must say, the place you took your photo isn't flattering at all, nobody wants to see a dirty carpet, wall with a hole, ugly tiling and that terrible greenish off-white colour thats consistent in your surroundings. Also, add that travelling object on the left and you look like you're homeless (the outfit hints at this). Perception is a strong thing.

13. xchen

xchen Well-Known Member

14. Domindart

Hows the coat too big? It fits just right.

Pigeon chested? okay.....maybe its cause Im just damn skinny.

And as far as some of the comments made, they left me feeling a bit offended. the tile is custom made granite I think, chosen by my mother, and its beautiful. The carpet is dirty, but thats where my roommate comes in from the outdoors. The other shit is your allusions. The wall is the same cream as in my avatar. It looks a bit green due to the green in the photograph, most likely. The powder on my shoes is from the leather. It just does that. They are aldo shoes, and they do look a bit wierd in the photo, but they are okay shoes.

And if you want to assume I may be homeless cause theres a camping pack in the corner of the shot, thats your perception. Feel free to wonder!

And as for the beard and hat. Ive had a few people tell me the beard looks good. Including myself. If you think its unflattering, thats your opinion. Its hard for me to tell these days who has good opinion and who is a pretentious a$$hole. So I walk my own way.

Im not built to be a person who lives and breaths to please the perceptions of others. I wear what I feel good in, and I love life. That makes me confident and powerful.

[​IMG]

15. slycedbred

slycedbred Well-Known Member

^

[​IMG]

What he said

16. Domindart

I will be vacuming that carpet though... thanks for that...and only that, xenox, you Fucking prick... just kidding..[​IMG]

17. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

Is that a trollop in the background? I do hope you weren't wearing Stetson cologne with your beaver hat.

What I recently wore:

[​IMG]

18. Domindart

I hope you dont mind, LK, but I did save that picture. Just love it...

19. braidkid

braidkid Well-Known Member

No colour is better than colour being off? No I'll fix it, there has to be a way to get into that white balance menu, otherwise it wouldn't be there. I just don't know where the manual is.

http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_se...p?fl=2&id=1312

20. dusty

dusty Well-Known Member

This looks... horrible.

But above and beyond it looking horrible, it's unflattering. The coat is much too large, and combined with the high-rise jeans and tucked-in shirt, makes you look pigeon-chested.

Get rid of the hat and the shoes. At least you have a decent (if undynamic) tonal color scheme going on without them.

Pigeon-chested! That's a descriptor I've been needing for a long time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.