1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eason

Eason Senior member

[​IMG] Here we go, off to teach. Hope to get a little wear and stretching in. They are actually cutting off the circulation in my thighs.

2. ToruOkada

ToruOkada Senior member

good god...those are painful just to look at. you're more of a man than I am if you can tough that out.

3. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

^^he´ll probably be less of a man soon, after spending some time with that super low rise...

Eason, out of curiosity, what do you teach?

4. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

^^he´ll probably be less of a man soon, after spending some time with that super low rise...

Eason, out of curiosity, what do you teach?

5. Eason

Eason Senior member

The low rise isn't that bad because it's a 13.8 oz denim that's quite stiff, so it kind of forms a sports cup. =) Superbobo, today I am teaching business related English as ESL, how to do factory tours, greet clients at airports, answer phones, etc.

6. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

[​IMG] Its a 19cm leg opening, cut similar to Dior. My friend thought I was wearing leather pants, haha.
    If that's your idea of a quality photo.. [​IMG] joshin, joshin... Anyway they look really good. People have a similar reaction to my April 77 intensities (they think it looks like leather), but the Balenciagas look like they have a better cut and the denim appears to be much more supple. Thanks for the photo.

7. gshen

gshen Senior member Affiliate Vendor

^^^ gshen those pants are awesome, props for adding some daring color to your wardrobe.

Thanks! That is the game plan for this year at the moment. The new somets look awesome.. enjoy the marks those darts leave on your thigh!

T
    I'm warning you, only get one if you're comfortable with the swarms of beautiful women they attract.

That's it. I'm so gonna order one..

I too like the purple pants, but it looks off to me paired with the polo. Is the polo white or an off-shade?

The description of the pants was burgundy, but it's really a deep plum color. The polo is white. I'd have gone with the same polo in navy, but it was scorching hot and humid so I decided to wear a lighter color.

Really nice, what ball watch is that and why'd you buy it? (I assume there's a reason you need that extreme durability)

Also what drastic alterations? I would need alterations of great lengths for some pants to fit me yet have gone against it for logical reasons, though you seem to have done quite well here.

No idea what model as it was a gift from my dad, but it is quartz though. Basically everything but the waist has been recut. Took in the seat, lowered the rise, tapered throughout the leg, hemmed with 2" cuff.. all for a whopping S$13 (= US$8.67)! [​IMG]

8. Eason

Eason Senior member

Thanks! That is the game plan for this year at the moment. The new somets look awesome.. enjoy the marks those darts leave on your thigh!

No shit! Not only did I just notice the dart lines on my thighs as I struggled to get them off, but the bocket bags left even deeper marks on my quads. [​IMG]

9. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member

Basically everything but the waist has been recut. Took in the seat, lowered the rise, tapered throughout the leg, hemmed with 2" cuff.. all for a whopping S$13 (= US$8.67)! [​IMG]

Wow, you might see a pair of my pants in your mailbox soon, there'll be a paper with the alterations I need done [​IMG] .

Thats awesome though, my alteration inclination (should coin that) is getting stronger.

10. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Senior member

11. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

SoCal goin next level with the kitonbrioni steezathon

12. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Senior member

Here I'm wearing it you filthy slut [​IMG]

13. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

Is that the Raf by Raf hat? I like the material on it but it makes me look like a high school twat

14. GuidoWongolini

GuidoWongolini Senior member

Temp - 13c - 17c, nice Days Agenda - Wednesday, (last day of public holidays, so no more FIT from me till the w/end). Killing time, a drink w F2B then dinner with friends [​IMG] Notice the leg of the jean is loose! [​IMG] [​IMG] No we are no related & yes F2B is tall & I'm not that tall! [​IMG] Pea Coat Navy wool melton - Muji Scarf Blue cotton jersey - Yohji Yamamoto Shirt Sky blue w chocolate, blue & brick double POW check western shirt - MIJ "red ear" by Paul Smith T White CN SS cotton - Muji Jean Raw denim "New Standard" - APC Socks MUJI Boots Tan wax hide leather "Indy" - Alden Belt Muji - tan vintage leather with double loop Bag Bottega Veneta - European North/South aspect in chocolate calf "intrecatto" weave Watch AMVOX1 Alarm Ti LS #169/1000 on olive calf strap - JLC Frames thrifted in Shanghai Odeur\tKiehls Bonus from last night.. Orange is like purple.. As long as it is gingham.. [​IMG]

15. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

brian, that is an old raf mainline jacket. socal beat me to it on ebay.

16. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Senior member

Is that the Raf by Raf hat? I like the material on it but it makes me look like a high school twat

Yes it's the mohair baseball cap

I love me some HS twat

17. asobu

asobu Senior member

I thought you don't do twats. Is that all jil you're wearing? Jeans fit you spot on.

18. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Senior member

I thought you don't do twats. Is that all jil you're wearing? Jeans fit you spot on.

Jil t-shirt and shoes
    Raf by RS jeans and sweatshirt
    Raf jacket

19. Seafinch

Seafinch Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Peasant Status Parka
    Cabelas Chamois
    RRL
    Wallys

20. ctrlaltelite