1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neofinitia

Neofinitia Senior member

Wien-Zuri-Luzern-Zuri: highlights were eating at HILTL and seeing Calexico [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Senior member

but those women are even more annoying than ordinary women. every read their posts? they all live alone with the rabbit (R) and their cats

They all seem like the chicks who didn't get any dick in HS so they have boys on the Internetz get all horny of them.

3. erdawe

erdawe Senior member

They all seem like the chicks who didn't get any dick in HS so they have boys on the Internetz get all horny of them.
    What about the other side of the coin for puss w/ the guyz?.. Edit: FWIW I don't hang out there. So please don't irrationally flame for someone who's not fully up on the SZ community. thnx

4. Rye GB

Rye GB Senior member

[​IMG]
    Acne x AD (No Vis) x Ksubi x Paul Smith

5. reprehensible

reprehensible Senior member

[​IMG]

It is cold, snowy, and my coat is too big. And it's impossible to make out any details in the picture. What a perfect opportunity to put a picture on the internet for strangers to look at!

6. robbie

robbie Senior member

[​IMG]
    Acne x AD (No Vis) x Ksubi x Paul Smith

i dig, especially the coat.

7. JGP.

JGP. Senior member

Great fit Rye, looks really good

8. ctrlaltelite

ctrlaltelite Senior member

lemme know what you think of it. I loved it but very depressing

that shit blew my mind. and broke my heart.

9. whodini

whodini Senior member

that shit blew my mind. and broke my heart.
    Great ending, though, huh?

10. Teger

Teger Senior member

amazing movie but left me down for days

11. Eason

Eason Senior member

It's still a pretty uncool thing to say though.
    It's not any different from the other things we say about people. You look like you're wearing a hooker's cumrag, you look terrible, change your hair, you're a homeless pedophile, etc. This forum revels in breaking down niggas like Evander Holyfield. It's just one person's opinion, take it or leave it at that.
    [​IMG] Acne x AD (No Vis) x Ksubi x Paul Smith
    I really like that Ksubi wash (I think?), those aren't raw are they?

12. xchen

xchen Senior member

amazing movie but left me down for days

I'm just going to torrent it. It's not playing anywhere near here unfortunately; I've really been wanting to see it.

13. Augusto86

Augusto86 Senior member

[​IMG] Acne x AD (No Vis) x Ksubi x Paul Smith
    Damn, you found some good deals for the $1.50 I dropped in your Starbucks cup outside the bus stop.

14. Rye GB

Rye GB Senior member

It's not any different from the other things we say about people. You look like you're wearing a hooker's cumrag, you look terrible, change your hair, you're a homeless pedophile, etc. This forum revels in breaking down niggas like Evander Holyfield. It's just one person's opinion, take it or leave it at that. I really like that Ksubi wash (I think?), those aren't raw are they?
    I don't know dude, telling someone their "dress" looks like a cum rag or their "outfit" makes them look like a "special" person getting on the bus is solely critiquing an item of clothing/outfit however dickish the format, calling someone out for their "physical" appearance in my mind is totally different. I'm totally cool with you Eason and I'm only making this point because people are running me through the wringer recently for my comments and I'm only being a prat concerning the clothes, never "ever" the physical attributes of a person. Back on the topic of clothes. Ksubi's are "one wash"; very light hand sand to the thighs, some how I always wear down the knees faster than any other part of the garment, must be all those dates with SoCal[​IMG]
    Damn, you found some good deals for the $1.50 I dropped in your Starbucks cup outside the bus stop.
    Isn't it amazing how far a buck-fiddy goes during a recession, I even got deloused and a haircut with the change.

15. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Senior member

Back on the topic of clothes. Ksubi's are "one wash"; very light hand sand to the thighs, some how I always wear down the knees faster than any other part of the garment, must be all those dates with SoCal[​IMG]

I was wondering why I found holes in the crotch of 2 pairs of my pants.

16. Rye GB

Rye GB Senior member

I was wondering why I found holes in the crotch of 2 pairs of my pants.
    The infamously crooked English teeth yet again ruining those expensive trousers[​IMG]

17. whodini

whodini Senior member

The infamously crooked English teeth yet again ruining those expensive trousers[​IMG]
    You're not kidding about those teeth. Met two of the Cutler & Gross reps at Capsule and from a distance they both looked really cute; upon further inspection, they were clearly English...

18. jet

jet Senior member

but those women are even more annoying than ordinary women. every read their posts? they all live alone with the rabbit (R) and their cats

Holy fucking shit this was hilarious [​IMG] and so true. Goddam they're annoying.

19. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Senior member

You're not kidding about those teeth. Met two of the Cutler & Gross reps at Capsule and from a distance they both looked really cute; upon further inspection, they were clearly English...

My boss and I heard them talk and decided we didn't want to listen to that so we did an about face.

20. whodini

whodini Senior member

My boss and I heard them talk and decided we didn't want to listen to that so we did an about face.
    Yeah, they were a little... harsh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.