1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Senior member

MJK- I understand they're comfortable, but you really need completely different shoes there.

What are you?? Some kind of terrorist?? USA!! USA!!

2. Eason

Eason Senior member

Chino blazer is alright, but your popped collar makes me want to kick your ass. As does the way your sleeves are rolled up. The ralph lauren pants also anger me greatly.

Xchen - I don't know the rules about this, or even if there are any, but braces with chinos should be a never. Your tie is ugly as shit. Good fit on the shirt though.

And take your goddamn hands out of your pockets. Both of you. This image pisses me off greatly.

Classic post [​IMG]

3. Eason

Eason Senior member

Just felt like wearing a tie, but my tie's not skinny enough, so...

[​IMG]

Damn, I wish I had a nice pair of cap toe shoes.

Nice. Very nice.

4. Eason

Eason Senior member

This is my very first contribution to this thread. Please excuse the lame photo quality; as you can see, I used a cellphone digicam.

[​IMG]

I normally hate denim jackets, especially with denim, but somehow I think the tie pulls it together and it looks great.

5. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

I normally hate denim jackets, especially with denim, but somehow I think the tie pulls it together and it looks great.

agreed, it looks great here

6. Augusto86

Augusto86 Senior member

Oh ok, that makes sense. It just reminded me of back in the day when hip-hoppers wore the one pant leg up thing. Wait...did they actually do that or am I going crazy? They did something....one pant leg up seems so ridiculous.
    I think LL used to do that a lot, I sort of remember that from the early 90s... I do it when I ride my bike.

7. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

agreed, it looks great here

+another

I prefer the denims to be similar on top/bottom. Hate contrasting denim jackets with jeans. And I've always liked the looks of denim/denim when done well, which it def is by Bridgen

8. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

Brigden and Rye, great.

Cultpop, I only wish I was awesome enough to pull off that moustache. A+! Good to see you around.

9. Garage/Surf Rock

Garage/Surf Rock Senior member

Yeah, a lot of bike messengers do that one pant leg rolled up thing. I guess it's to keep your pants from getting caught on the gear? It's also become part of the messenger/fixed gear bike rider look.

10. cultpop 0217

cultpop 0217 Senior member

[​IMG]
    Dries Van Noten
    3.1 Phillip Lim
    Cheap Monday
    Paul Smith

this is great.[​IMG]

11. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

i think without his pony tail, rye has metamorphed into a laser guided fashion missle....

12. ken

ken Senior member

Yeah, a lot of bike messengers do that one pant leg rolled up thing. I guess it's to keep your pants from getting caught on the gear? It's also become part of the messenger/fixed gear bike rider look.

If your pant let gets caught in the chain on a fixed-gear, you will be walking home pantsless.

13. Rye GB

Rye GB Senior member

So glad I'm not the only one who who immediately thought of this.
    "Cheeky Nob-Jockey", are my eyebrows seriously hedgerow like?.
    Hey Rye, you got a haircut [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    rye- That peacoat looks better everytime you show it. You have to be sweating in california with that though.
    For walking Randy Dog in the frosty morning it's a good one, I just have to take it off before 10am or I'll combust!.
    this is great.[​IMG]
    Nice to see you back. Great facial art and I love that crazy Woolly Pully!.
    i think without his pony tail, rye has metamorphed into a laser guided fashion missle....
    .........or encouraged by the wife to stop being lazy with the aa tee x raw jean daily combo.

14. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

"Cheeky Nob-Jockey", are my eyebrows seriously hedgerow like?.
    No, it's mainly the beard, the haircut, your expression, and my inconsolable fear of having my brain cut out by a psychopath with superpowers.

15. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've actually worn plenty of color in the last week or so, but I only seem to take pics on black/white/gray days.

These 5EPs have definitely stretched, and are now slung loooow... they already sort of reminded me of Dior 21s, now they really do.

16. whodini

whodini Senior member

Biker convention in town this week? [​IMG]

17. lance konami

lance konami Senior member

That's pretty nice, sauce. But the way the 5ep's are slung low is making your torso appear to be longer than your legs. It might also be the angle of the camera.

18. nyc_gaucho

nyc_gaucho Senior member

This is my very first contribution to this thread. Please excuse the lame photo quality; as you can see, I used a cellphone digicam.

there you go...that's definitely a nice way to go denim-on-denim, bridgen...you might lose a couple of d-on-d points if those aren't blue jeans, though (they look kinda gray)...but just a couple, because the point is made [​IMG]

great fit on that jacket!...you've inspired me to throw caution to the wind and do a super-hot soak on my old jacket...hopefully it'll shrink down a little closer to your fit

19. Brigden

Brigden Senior member

there you go...that's definitely a nice way to go denim-on-denim, bridgen...you might lose a couple of d-on-d points if those aren't blue jeans, though (they look kinda gray)...but just a couple, because the point is made [​IMG]

great fit on that jacket!...you've inspired me to throw caution to the wind and do a super-hot soak on my old jacket...hopefully it'll shrink down a little closer to your fit

Thanks for the encouragement, fellas.

I should have itemized the outfit, but I was in a rush. If it matters, the pants are light-weight, slim-fitting, wool, and in charcoal in colour.

20. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.