1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timpoblete

timpoblete Senior member

[​IMG]
    APC Scarf, EG Parka, Lancel Bag

[​IMG]
    Woolrich Jacket, Stone Island Jumper, Unis Shirt

[​IMG]
    APC Scarf, Woolrich Jacket, EG Pants, Russell Mocs

[​IMG]
    Sandro Homme Scarf and Cardi, Woolrich Jacket, EG shirt

[​IMG]
    Handful of Macarons from Pierre Herme.

2. Souper

Souper Senior member

No, who are you? Did you post any outfits, what do you like, in other words why do you have the opinions you have?

Generic reply: not everyone lives and interacts with the same kind of people so universal statements about which clothes are "appropriate" are retarded. Oh and clothes might not be art but they're the result of a design discipline, do you look at interior design or architecture and think it's just furniture or buildings?

Fuuma, it is possible to be somewhere in the middle, and my attack was on the other end of the spectrum. i have posted some everyday fits , feel free to browse my post history. I appreciate the design in clothing, furniture and architecture, but I am more likely to say that an abstract painting of just a circle is a piece of crap, that a 40 year old dude wearing a black blanket wrapped around himself 3 times with frayed edges looks like a goth wannabe, and... insert something appropriate here about furniture. So while I may appreciate a boring, yet well put together fit composed of all thom browne, I would openly criticize someone in full thom browne runway, complete with rosette sport coat and bondage leggings. I have to go to dinner, I will reply if need be later on.

3. smiley

smiley Member

- BRING BACK NEO.. Good fit for teh occasion [​IMG]

From Monday
    GET THE FUK OUT OF THE WAY!!!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

is this Tsim Sha Tsui?

4. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

You look like Sean Penn in Milk, except gayer.
    [​IMG]
    Kunk, SoCal and bbq??
    God i need some bbq. That wildside place was solid but i need more. Farinellis bbq was quite subpar (although free which i loovveee).
    filippa k coat raf sweater raf pants cdg belt mmm boots [​IMG]
    This looks dope as fuck. Top to bottom great. Also, cigarettes are bad for your health i hear [​IMG] yes, gaucho/lance/ghulk/whatever hater's post i didn't really read. I'm always right and can do no wrong. I thought everyone knew this by now? [​IMG]

5. wmmk

wmmk Senior member

As I said earlier, I love the glasses and I'm glad you are stuck buying the BoO because it's perfect for you. Hopefully you have a pair of shoes that everyone can agree on at this point because the NBs weren't cutting it before.
    Word, thanks. Just hoping that whatever BoO surfaces on Gilt isn't too "out there," and comes up soon. Maybe I'll just post a WTB thread in the meantime.
    You look like Sean Penn in Milk, except gayer.
    [​IMG]
    Awesome, thanks! Sean Penn is a good lookin' guy, IMHO. Anyhow, I'm somewhat often told I look like a gay antique dealer/librarian/filmmaker. While I certainly don't mind that, I do wonder what exactly it is that makes me look that way...

That's a really cool watch.
    Wmmk- Watch is awesome! I remember when someone posted about that in a cheap watches thread, almost went after it, glad you did. Also, glasses look very cool.
    Thanks, guys. I got it as a gift, but have always really dug it. For 85 bucks, it's a nice enough watch, and the quirky design just makes it fun.

6. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

Yea, i have a moma reveal (a bit different) watch as a cheapy birthday gift from a girlfriend. It's non-descript enough to wear with a bunch of stuff and when people see it they normally like it.

7. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

filippa k coat
    raf sweater
    raf pants
    cdg belt
    mmm boots

[​IMG]

Shoes look awesome. You look great. I missed this post because of all the verbal diarrhea in the thread.

8. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

Wore this a few nights ago. I'm on the right. [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. wmmk

wmmk Senior member

FTFY and I did the same thing!
    lol, wut?
    filippa k coat
    raf sweater
    raf pants
    cdg belt
    mmm boots

epic fit. IIRC from the "what's your price limit for various pieces" thread, you are one of the very few SF members who manages to be truly high fashion without spending stupidly. the patina on those boots is awesome, and the weight loss you mentioned in BC looks to be coming along really nicely. oh, and it's nice to see a different facial expression than your usual one.
    [​IMG]

10. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

11. Rye GB

Rye GB Senior member

^^^^
    Yo!, Kunk!
    In addition that's one of the nicest jackets I've seen in a while, I always like well cut outerwear with a technical edge, especially in black. When and where did you pick that up?.

12. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

filippa k from context last season. thanks.

13. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Senior member

14. slappysloopy

slappysloopy Senior member

Mr. Moo, you appear to have a very drunk friend on your shoulder.

15. Brutus

Brutus Senior member

...I'm sure if he wanted to he could go out and buy some japanese denim some alden boots and...he'd get endless praise...
    Please send over your praise:

[​IMG]

For the record, I'm not sure if I like the short jacket but I just decided to give it a try.

16. breakfasteatre

breakfasteatre Senior member

i like short jackets but that looks too short by like a foot!

17. Brutus

Brutus Senior member

i like short jackets but that looks too short by like a foot!

That's an obvious exaggeration.

18. cbusguy

cbusguy Senior member

somethin weird happened to my mouth when i resized
    [​IMG]
    boo
    rb
    rw

19. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

Brutus^^ I actually like the way you're wearing the bumfreezer there. It seems to fit well everywhere, so the shortness doesnt look like you're wearing a jacket that's too small. Sam Cooke wore a lot of bumfreezer jackets that short (maybe even a tad shorter) in the 60s so that makes it alright with me.

20. Brutus

Brutus Senior member

Brutus^^ I actually like the way you're wearing the bumfreezer there. It seems to fit well everywhere, so the shortness doesnt look like you're wearing a jacket that's too small.

It fits perfectly. That's the main reason I decided to give it a go. It's also a black and white mix thick fabric which makes it less formal and opens the door to a slightly different cut without being too much. Still, it's a bit odd to look at after only one day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.