1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

The problem isn't the length. They're too wide to stack on a small shoe like a bit loafer. Either hem them or stop wearing those shoes.
    [​IMG] Wait, was this for me? Am I now fighting the both/and fight on two fronts? First Pio and now you A? Jimmy Smitts? OK, I have nothing against Jimmy Smits, or vaginas. A close-up of my second-hand, heathered vag, w/ (slightly) better detail: [​IMG]
    Sadly, [​IMG] <3.

2. Brutus

Brutus Senior member

Catching up on the last week or so...
    Comments? You look like a douchebag, get the hair out of your eyes. The fact that your not wearing the glasses could be seen as good but because you got railed for them on here/sf im going to assume your dressing to please the internet.
    I never liked the glasses, since people don't seem to look past it, yes, I took them off for the photo. Blow me.
    I told you to expect this. BTW, the boots are hideous but almost everything else could work.
    [​IMG] B.son / W+H (nv) / SJDGC / PFs The coating really makes the SJs look like they're stacking oddly there. Weird. They're not.
    Are those the black PF? Why does the toe look a little crinkly?
    Going to get milk and bread. [​IMG] Don't worry, I haven't lost my vampiric touch. [​IMG]
    What happened to the pic?
    [​IMG]
    This needed to be quoted again of course. Is this the Dallas airport?
    I dont know if i can post here yet, but if it's still forbidden please delete my post. [​IMG]
    Bose HTs suck. Thanks for playing.
    That's why I need help in picking the right glasses, so that I don't look as punchable. Also, I think I look much less punchable than in high school; I should look less and less punchable as life wears me down.
    I need a HS pic please. You know you have one.
    Back for a second round of SW punishment.
    I like this. Fit pic in the snow to come shortly.

3. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

4. Leonard Leroy

Leonard Leroy Senior member

5. robbie

robbie Senior member

[​IMG] Dear Santa, Those new BOO shirts are at Farinellis and as you can see I am in need of better dress shirts Not only that... but I have been good all year! Thanks, robbie ... new knit tie ... now playing- george formby on pandora I feel like I could knot this knit tie better, can someone suggest a knot for me to google/learn how to tie?

6. ProfMonnitoff

ProfMonnitoff Well-Known Member

i think this is my first waywt here

[​IMG]
    MMM 10
    Uniqlo Jeans
    Raf Shoes

7. reprehensible

reprehensible Senior member

I am on sale, apparently.

[​IMG]

iPhone camera is just as bad as advertised.

I should probably buy a scarf that matches at least one other article of clothing that I own. But it has been very cold here, so I'm wearing the only one that I have.

8. davo10375

davo10375 Senior member

ProfM thats fantastic man. Never seen those Raf shoes, what season/got a link?

9. robbie

robbie Senior member

^^^
    garden ridge FTW!

10. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

I &lt;3 you professor monni tuff

11. ToruOkada

ToruOkada Senior member

i think this is my first waywt here

MMM 10
    Uniqlo Jeans
    Raf Shoes

+1
    this fit dissuaded me from posting mine on sufu...just can't follow something like this [​IMG]

12. Eason

Eason Senior member

i think this is my first waywt here [​IMG] MMM 10 Uniqlo Jeans Raf Shoes
    I dig this in a Patrick Bateman way. Only thing that I wonder about is the face, as long as your hair isn't too neat and you don't look like a 14 year old, it'll be awesome.

13. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

He's cute. You'd probably be into him

14. Eason

Eason Senior member

Probably, but how deep?

15. Mr. Pharmacist

Mr. Pharmacist Senior member

Excuse the vacant stare to nowhere, and general slouchiness [​IMG] The best way to dress when going to Racine, Wisconsin to buy Kringle. Thanks to Lefty for the awesome boots!

16. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

Probably, but how deep?
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

17. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

ProfM thats fantastic man. Never seen those Raf shoes, what season/got a link?

Agreed, those shoes are dope

18. jet

jet Senior member

They are aren't they

[​IMG]

19. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

I remember loving them when you posted those a while ago, didn't realize they were the same ones. I wish Raf still made good shoes :p

20. A Harris

A Harris Senior member Dubiously Honored

Criticism noted, accepted and valiant attempts at correction will be made. I acknowledge good casual is a weakness, which is why I've been over here. Something of more 'mature' casual is my goal, borrowing elements from guys like A Harris and Baron plus incorporating Trad/Preppy elements.

I think you are pretty much there already and definitely moving in the right direction. I've seen some nice casual fits from you recently.

I love your Belstaff jackets, Andrew, but I'm afraid I'd look too much (even more?) like a poseur in a motorcycle jacket. Although a non-leather jacket doesn't scream it nearly as loud. Maybe I'll succumb and get one.

I admit I feel sort of entitled to wear them because I spent so many years riding off-road, but still I don't think they are hard to pull off as motorcycle jackets go - they aren't super recognizable as such. If you want to ease in get one of the early 70's versions with the non-tilted pocket - the earlier/shorter version. They are cut a little looser and look pretty classic:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.