• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
chrono: I actually really like that, it's a great basic fit. Those are the apc cure faded black, right? Between those and my newly acquired grey Corpus I feel I'm sorta covered in that area. Great jeans, both of them

edit: late! but also right!

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually sized down 3 for my faded black. Don't know why the the other sizes felt so loose, but these ones are pretty slim. Might've gone up one size if I could do it again.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Since I couldn't take a good picture, and I don't have time to keep trying, you get outtakes today. (Click for Saucemaster Action Shot!(tm), chrono.) Shades of Greige hoodie/henley thing RRDG Chucks

brimley

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Shades of Greige hoodie/henley thing RRDG Chucks
Crap, I had my eye on that hoodie and now they're all out of stock. Looks good though. Today it rained. Spiewak Fink RB11 Bronx

brimley

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jufros
did you size up on the spiewak?

Yeah, it's an XL and I usually take a L. When it gets cold I layer a fleece under (maybe several fleeces, it gets pretty cold). When it rains, I like some room for utilitarian value (throw it over the bag).

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Since I couldn't take a good picture, and I don't have time to keep trying, you get outtakes today. (Click for Saucemaster Action Shot!(tm), chrono.)

Shades of Greige hoodie/henley thing
RRDG
Chucks

How is the quality on that thing? Is that a medium? I sort of want one too.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
The greige stuff is ok but isn't the highest quality. Overall a good price for what you get though.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
How is the quality on that thing? Is that a medium? I sort of want one too.

Originally Posted by jet
The greige stuff is ok but isn't the highest quality. Overall a good price for what you get though.

Yeah, pretty much what jet said. Seems about AA quality (assuming an average AA piece, not factoring in AA inconsistency). Mine's a medium, and that's after it shrunk a little in the wash. It was really long when I bought it, but it probably lost a good inch or maybe even two after a hot wash.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nothing special, just got home from the gym...

H&M
Fulton Patriot
Vans

51145672jb9.jpg

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your arms look like they belong on another body. Why dont you try mixing up your camera's angle so you don't look so dissproportionate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads