• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutus

Reaction score
PG, I don't mind all the detail at all...the space bar works for me when I don't want to read through the details. I will say though, that I really like the full-body shots because it shows how everything comes together. (no ****)

Guy Burgess

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
Is it just me, or do Guy Burgess' two pics at the top of this page look like they were the result of some StyleForum "Make Your Own Zwinky"-type Flash app? The camera angle/body posture/location is the exact same in both pics. Only difference is he toggled between day and night.
Haha, I never noticed that I did this, but you are right. How odd!
Originally Posted by jkennett
It seemed like a fair assumption based on something you said to being surprised about how hippies wear oxblood docs in NZ when you arrived. At least I didn't think you were a Kiwi after that. I figured from UK or Ireland. Anyways, cool fits. I like them both. What Paul Smith boots are they?
Yeah, just in jest really. I love it here but will always consider myself English I guess. The boots are 'Ricard'. It's a shame my floor is so dark and they get lost as they really are a lovely boot. Chronoaug- Thanks, I haven't had regular access to a camera but thats sorted now, my wardrobe is pretty small so that's probably a good thing though, as I'd end up posting a lot of the same stuff. I've had a couple of cricket jumper calls about the TaT jumper but I mainly get compliments, they are great (I got both colours).

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Vashin
It fits quite slim, I'm a small guy like you (I have ~34in chest) and I was really surprised how well this fit me. It's a size S.

edit:But yea it is a pretty cool Jacket, Riri Zipper, the lining has this little thing that buttons across (no idea what's it called) and I got it on sale!

Awesome, think you could PM me more details (price, where you got it, etc) as to not clutter up the thread?

jpgm

Reaction score
Originally Posted by braidkid
Dear jpgm,

i like your fits, would you please do us a favor and say it's a Kenneth Cole peacoat instead of hiding behind the KC slogan?

Thanks,
braidkid

sure!
Originally Posted by chronoaug
It's understandable. I really doubt jpgm is embarrassed by it, but simply wanted to see people's reaction before judging based on the brand name.
you basically hit the nail on the head.

nice and simple looks, pink panster and warlok.

guy burgess - the TaT sweater looks great on you.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Quote: Phat Guido - I don't know what it is, but I always have a smile after your pics. - is that a flower on the floor? thanks! yes, my lady friend enjoys making arrangements w/ real and papier flowers. Her cat knocked it off of the table I guess.

Halifamous

Reaction score
Elevators
1000240px7.jpg
Tomfoolery
1000247rv6.jpg
WAYWTing
1000250oj9.jpg
boy:rafsimonsSHIRT/s2aNECKLACE/robertgellerTROUSERS/s2aCOMBATBOOTS girl:carteblancheSHIRT/s2aNECKLACE/h&mJEANS/joieSHOES boy:corpusSHIRT/april77JEANS/converseSHOES

davo10375

Reaction score
Phat Guido that Brown with blue specks Gallo tie a few pages back was spectacular. The shoes are also ridiculous.

I don't see why people even complain about you listing stuff. As brutus said if you dont want to see it (I do) then just space bar down. Too post stuff like "you really love yourself" is pretty stupid... If it really bothers you that much ignore it or as suggest space-bar down. I do have one complaint tho PG.... Full body pictures! I want to see the fit on those helmut lang jeans and how ya work in white denim for example.

Pink Pantser all for your fits are spot on, and I like your choice of colours. As well as that, you choice of shoes is awesome.

Guy Burgess spot on stuff mate. You look like you play bass in an obscure three piece indie band with the other instruments being the tamborine and a triangle... thats not a bad thing tho
biggrin.gif

SoCal cool jeans but I agree with whoever said the arm's on that shirt are weird. Not flattering with the slim jeans.

I needa get some bloody pictures up, hopefully i can grab some from my bday tonight.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
aug2.jpg
Yohji/Dior/Margiela

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
although I am sure this is comfortable, it is easily the least appealing fit you've posted FTB.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
oh well, i like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads